Mafia | Park Jimin

The bell rang as I opened the door to the cafe, the lights were dim but gave off a calm and warm atmosphere. There were a few customers already seated, I took a deep breath, smelling the coffee aroma in the air, I smiled to myself then greeted the manager and put on my apron.

I waited behind the cash register, I heard the bell ring once again as the door opened. A man walked in, he had a neutral expression and wore a well fitted suit, he was the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes on.

With each step he took, my heart beat increased, I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Hi, excuse me?" His deep, soothing voice spoke up and I snapped out of my daze.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" I asked with a small plastered on my face.

"I would like a latte." He asked, his voice was monotone, deprived of any emotion. His expression was blank as he took money out of his wallet.

I nodded as he gave me the money, I turned to make his latte, once I was finished with his latte, I walked over to where he was sitting, which was near the window, it was one of the best seats with a view of the sea, and the current sunset. "Clever seating choice." I said as I put down his cup on the table, he looked at me with the same blank expression and hummed. I frowned abit from his lack of words but walked away and continued working.

A couple of minutes after, he finished his latte then got up, I watched him walking out of the cafe without even sparing me a glance, it disappointed me because there was something about him that intrigued me but I decided to shrug it off. I walked to his table to collect his cup, I saw a piece of paper underneath the cup and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I picked up the piece of paper and there was something written.

'Thank you.'

It was written in cursive, I was smiling to myself as my heart filled up in excitement and the whole day I had a smile on my face. It was night time and it was my turn to close up the cafe.

As I walked down the road, I heard something come from the alleyway, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to hide behind the wall and investigate the sound. Although it was quite dark, I could still make out the figure, a light gasp escaped my lips when I noticed it was the same guy from the cafe.

There was someone on the floor and he pointed a gun at them and shot them in the head. I was startled but quickly noticed that someone was about come up behind him.

My eyes widened but I reacted quickly, I quietly went up to the guy and before he noticed, I kicked the back of his knee, making him kneel and then I hit the back of his head to knock him out.

The guy from the cafe turned to look at the guy I knocked out then his eyes landed on me. He tucked his gun in the waistband on his pants as he walked up to me.

He pushed me up against the wall, his left hand in my waist and his right hand rested on the wall, next to my head.

"You're full of surprises, aren't you?" He asked, rhetorically as his eyes pierced through mine.

"No 'thank you'?" I pouted, mockingly and he let out a deep chuckle.

"Anyways, have fun taking the trash out, I must be going." I waved as I tried to walk past him, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me back to the wall.

"I'll definitely not let you go." He stated as he licked his lips and looked deeply into my eyes, showing how serious he is. I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well in that case, can I atleast know your name?" I questioned as I tilted my head to the side and gave him an innocent smile.

"Jimin, and you princess?" He asked as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Y/N." I responded as I ran my fingers through his hair. I moved my hand down to his face and traced my thumb over his pink plumped lips.

He was even more handsome up close, the way his eyes shined in the moon light and the way he smiled so gorgeously, it took my breath away, this man was ethereal and I couldn't get enough of him.

I pressed my lips against his soft ones, his lips felt so smooth as it moved against mine, it was like we were two pieces of a puzzle and we finally were connected. Jimin secured both his hands on my waist as he deepened the kiss, it was so passionate and addictive. He gently nibbled on my bottom lip, I let out a low moan and I felt him smirk through the kiss.

I took the gun from his waistband and shot the gun I knocked out in the head, Jimin pulled away to look at the lifeless man on the ground. He turned to look at me again, he pressed his body against mine, he held me like never wanted to let me go.

"Fuck...where have you been all my life?" He breathed out as he leaned his forehead on mine, his lips were inches away from mine. My cheeks were heated up as I smiled at him, shyly.

Jimin smashed his lips against mine, he tapped my thigh, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked away from the bodies and I reluctantly pulled away slowly and pressed my forehead against his as I tried to catch my breath.

"The bodies?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Don't worry, I'll call someone to clean up the mess."     He smirked mischievously then smashes his lips against mine again.