When he slaps you⚠️ | Park Jimin

Late again. Jimin has been late everyday ever since after our honeymoon. I barely see him, only for a couple of minutes in the morning and at night I feel him coming into bed. It breaks my heart to see Jimin distancing from me, he used to treat me like a princess, he used to make me feel worthy and wanted, now I feel like I am only standing in his way.

I sat on the couch, looking at the time as I impatiently waited for Jimin to come home. It was after 1 am and I heard the door opening, I jump of the couch, relief plastered on my face. "Jimin...you're home late again." I spoke softly as I looked at his tired figure.

"I don't wanna talk about this right now
Y/N, I'm tired and I don't need you nagging me." He sighed in annoyance as he hung up his jacket.

"Jimin please...give me just 5 minutes of your time then you can go to sleep. I understand you have work, so do I, but I still come home before you. I'm happy your business is thriving but you're neglecting your wife." I breathed out deeply as I finished speaking.

"Then why don't you divorce me if you're so unhappy then, hm?" Jimin looked at me with pure fury in his eyes and I looked at him, shocked.

"Jimin what the fuck? That's not what I mean-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt a hard sting on my left cheek, tears brimmed my eyes as I held onto my cheek.

I looked at Jimin, who was shocked by his own action. I felt my heart break the second he laid his hands on me.

"B-babe, I-I am so sorry." He stuttered, trying to get his words out.

"Who are you?" I sobbed as Jimin's eyes softened at my state.

"I don't even know who you are anymore." I looked to the ground, seeing from my peripheral vision that he was walking up to me.

"Don't come closer." I put my hand up, frightened to look at him.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N, I-I didn't m-mean to do that." I could hear his voice crack, as much as he hurt me, it broke my heart to see him sad.

"You're not the man I fell inlove with.." I began to walk away, he grabbed a hold of my wrist and I flinched away from the sudden touch.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed out as I ran upstairs to our bedroom, I heard Jimin call for me as he ran after me. I locked the door behind me and heard Jimin banging against the door, apologising and begging for me to let him in.

I took out my suitcase and stuffed my clothes into it as tears continued to pour out of my eyes.

I closed my suitcase, putting it on my hand as I walked towards the door. I took a deep breath before unlocking it, Jimin stood there, his eyes were puffy and red from his tears and his hair was messy from running his fingers through it.

He notices the suitcase in my hand and looks panicked. "Y-you're leaving?" His voice was hoarse from all the screaming when he banged the door and I nodded in response, walking passed him.

"P-please don't leave me Y/N, I won't do it again, I don't even know why I did it in the first place..." he cried out as he walked after my figure.

"You changed Jimin...I've been extremely patient with you...marriage works both ways, I'm not gonna bother putting in the effort if you don't." I replied tiredly, speaking with my back facing Jimin.

"I will change Y/N, please..." he pleaded, falling onto his knees. I turned to look at him, my eyes softened, my heart dropping as I stared at the state of him.

I wanted to run into his arms and give him a hug but I couldn't, "it was too late the second you raised your hands against me Jimin." I turned to open the door as Jimin continued pleading for me to forgive him.

"I will bring the divorce papers tomorrow." I bit my lip, trying to stop the tears from escaping my eyes once again.

"No no no! Please Y/N, Please!" He cried out in pure agony.

"I will not give you another opportunity to hurt me again. Goodbye Jimin." Before he could say another word, I quickly went out the door and shut it behind me.

I felt nothing but hurt and devastation, I loved this man with all my heart, but the only thing I got in return is pain.

"The worst part about abuse is the betrayal.
The one who should have protected you was the one who harmed you."