The party

Ziggy sighed into the mirror as she looked at herself. Her long red hair pulled up into a half pony. She was wearing black shorts, and a white crop top. The only make up she wore was eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner. She didn't like wearing foundation, because she simply didn't need it. If she every got a pimple her amazing freckles hides it,
Her two friends begged her to go to this high school party with them. She agreed only because she couldn't handle the whining. Ziggy only had two friends. Mason and El. They were different like her. El had money, but despised it. She always claimed that money wasn't everything. It didn't give you love or friendship. She was the black ship of her Sunnyvale family. Mason was gay. He loved making a big show of it. He didn't care what people thought about him. Ziggy admired that about him.
She loved them both very much. They stuck by her side through everything. Her first detention they both decided to spray paint the school so they would be with her. They were only 10 at the time. They stayed with her after her dad left. Slept at the hospital after Cindy died. Defended her when people called her crazy. They loved her.
She was waiting for Mason to pull up in his dads car. They might only be 16, but they all took there parents car keys enough to learn how to drive. This will be the first party Ziggy has every gone to. When Cindy was around she made sure to keep Ziggy away from drunk teens.
All of a sudden a car pulled up and honked. Ziggy looked out the window to make sure it was her ride. Sure enough it was. Mason had his head dangling out of the window. His dirty blonde shaggy hair blowing in the breeze. His dark green eyes flecked with mischief. His mouth turned in to a huge grin. Oh beautiful red headed Rapunzel let down your gorgeous locks, and come party. Ziggy snorted to herself. He has always been kind of a comedian.
          She quickly ran down the stair to get out to the car. When she made it out the front door Mason was out of his car. He engulfed Ziggy in a hug. "How are you little red. He smiled. I'm ok you overly grown trees." Ziggy grinned. Mason stood at 6"4. Mason let out a loud laugh. Then ushered her into the car.
Ziggy was sitting in the passenger sit playing with the stations on the radio. They were on their way to get El. Ziggy put her hand out the window. She loved the feel of the wind against her skin. The way it pushed it, and how the cold air pierced her skin.
          In no time they pulled up to Els house. They waited a bit not daring to honk the horn. Or screaming for her. They didn't want to get her in trouble. Sure enough they saw a streak running to the car. El quickly opened the back door and hopped in.
El was a pretty girl. She had short brown hair that went down to her shoulders. She had dark brown eyes, and fair skin. She was wearing a light pink dress. It was a little short, but not much. "Ok lets go guys." I want to get wasted." El smiled. Mason just laughed. While Ziggy smiled and shook her head.
They started screaming the songs at the top of their lungs. Ziggy felt happy for the first time in awhile. Just her and her friends having fun. They pulled up to the house. There was a bunch of people outside and inside the house. Mason pulled up near the side walk. "There is a bunch of people here." Ziggy breathed out. "I know this is going to be so much fun" Squealed El.
They all got out of the car and started walking to the house. There was people jump off the roof. Some people making out. When the entered a cup of beer was immediately shoved into their hands. Ziggy slowly began sipping her drink. While El was gulping hers down. Quick to get drunk and have fun.
          El dragged Mason and Ziggy to the liquor table. There was so many different kinds. It was filled to the brim with Jell-O shots of all different colors. So many different types of whiskeys, vodkas, tequilas, and much more. "Let's take a shot together." El exclaimed." Before Ziggy could protest El shoved a weird blue liquid shot into her hand.
          About a dozed shots later and a couple cups a beer they were all dancing. El, Mason, and Ziggy were jumping up and down. Twirling and having a lot of fun. Out of the corner of Ziggys eye she saw someone she never wanted to see again. You got to be shitting me she thought.