The king of sunnyvale

Ziggys drunk mind was slow to react. She stumbled a little bit into El. Then told her friends she had to use the bathroom. Ziggy couldn't believe he was here. She should of thought about this before she came. She ran to the bathroom and locked herself in. She needed to sober up, but couldn't. She drank to much.
She wanted to sit in there all night. Didn't want to walk out there and bump into him. She remembered the last times she saw him. It was Cindys funeral. Ziggy ended up making a big scene by yelling at him. Screaming about how she said she never wanted to see him again. The second time was at the hospital. Let's just say the nurses came in dragging him away. Scolding him for upsetting the young girl.
          The reason why Ziggy yelled at him and made a whole scene was, because he lied. He told the cops that Tommy just went crazy. After everything that happened that night. He just said he went crazy. She thought he was different. She really liked him, and he hurt her worse then anyone else.
          Ziggy knew she would have to walk out of this bathroom. Hold her head up high. So she collected all her courage and walked out. Well she stumbled out. Everything was blurry when she was walking. The music just sounded far away. Ziggy grabbed another drink, and started chugging the contents. She heard someone yelling. Her drunk mind thought. This is a party. Everyone should be having fun.
The red head whipped her head in the direction of the voice. There was lot of people standing around a couple. Suddenly she realized who they were. It was Sheila and Will. Sheila looked upset and angry. While Will looked absolutely furious. "You are fucking psychotic." Will screamed. Ziggy tried to focus through the haze called alcohol.
"Oh really am I." Name one thing I've done Will." Sheila screamed looking ready to ball her eyes out. "I don't know how about the time you burned Berman." He shouted. "Or the time when a girl wore the same dress as you, and you put a dead bunny in a box. Then put it in her locker and wrote a note saying your next. Sheila you are so fucked up and prissy it's not even funny."
Ziggy was in shock. She thought those two were perfect for one another. A lot of people were whispering about Sheila. Calling her a crazy girl. Ziggy kept her eyes on them while she got another drink. Sheila was screaming and crying. Sounding kind of like a banshee. While Will was red in the face and spilling her secrets. In all honesty Ziggy felt kind of bad for Sheila. Even though she was a raging lunatic. This was something that should of been done in private.
Then Ziggy let out a sigh of annoyance. The king of Sunnyvale came marching to them. A drink in his hand. He quickly broke them up, and steered his brother away. Ugh she needed more to drink she didn't care if she's heading close to alcohol poisoning. Maybe she would actually die this time. She huffed.
"Ziggggyyyy." A voice cried from behind her. It was El. He hair was a little frizzy, and her dress a little crumpled. "Where have you been." She slurred swaying on her feet. "I lost Mason." I think he said something about sobering up, because his the driver. Also I made out with Conner." She said with a big grin.
Ziggy giggled she was to drunk to even comprehend most of the things El was saying. In fact she was so drunk she forgot about the big scene that just happened. She just threw herself on El and twirled them in a circle. El was soon giggling to, but that was short lived. Both girls suddenly stopped. They both felt like something was crawling up their throats. They both pulled away in opposite directions. El to the restroom. Ziggy outside.
Ziggy tried to make it as far away from the house as she could. She made it to the end of the pool. Before the awful brownish yellow sludge came out of her mouth. She whimpered at the taste. It was vile. It smelled just as bad. It felt as if acid was leaking out of her throat. She felt somebody pull her hair away from her face and rub her back.
Ziggy didn't care to look. She didn't want to risk accidentally throwing up on this person. She didn't even pay attention to the voice as she vomited. All she could focus on was how raw this was making her throat feel. Also how it smelled like expired eggs and alcohol. When she thought she was finally done it started up again. Now she felt the burning in her nose. She felt her eyes leak. She felt embarrassed. How could she let this happen.
          She just let whoever it was comfort her. Finally after what felt like hours she stopped throwing up. She sat up straight feeling how empty her stomach was. She heard whoever was behind her ask someone to get them water. Ziggy still couldn't exactly focus on the voice. Throwing up took a lot out of a person. She was started to feel the weight of sleepiness. She wanted to close her eyes.
          She something cold press against her hand. It was a bottle of water. She took a swig of it and swished it in her mouth. Then she spit it out. To get rid of the gross taste out of her mouth. Then started to take small sips. The cold water felt like heaven against her dried lips, and soothed her throat. She turned around to thank whoever helped her.
When she turned around her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't believe it. Actually she could. She knew that this person liked playing the hero. For who Ziggy saw was the Sunnyvale king. Nick fucking Goode. His eyes looked gentle and caring. Like they did when he saved her from getting burned. His black hair looked the same as it did when they were in camp. He looked pale against the lights. Looking like some kind of vampire god.
She wanted to shove him off of her. To scream at him, but she was to tired and wasted to do so. So she just stared at him. Kind of like in a trance. Swaying a little bit even though she was sitting down. "Ziggy." She jumped at how perfect her name sounded on his lips. "Are you ok?" She just continued to stare at him. Not sure if this was even real or not.
He slowly brought up his hand and started petting her hair. Ziggys mind was screaming so many things at her. Like how he was a piece of shit. That he lied to her. His hand felt so nice. He is so pretty she could barely even focus when he started to speak. "Come on let's get you up." His voice was soothing. She listened. She stumbled onto her feet and leaned on him. She shouldn't be doing this she hates him she thought, but she needed support.
He let her adjust to the new feeling. She felt a little dizzy. He slowly started walking her towards the house. "Who did you come here with tonight?" He questioned. Ziggy really wished he wouldn't speak. She was tired and her head was pounding. "My friends Mason and El." She whispered. He sighed. Then stopped walking. "Let's go find them." He said. She nodded and let the king drift her away.