The ride home

Nick continued to gently lead Ziggy through the party. Asking people if they knew where mason was. Ziggy was having a hard time staying awake. She wished they would just find her friends already. The forever flashing lights were starting to give her a headache.
Ziggy was about to ask Nick to let her sit down for a few. Until she saw El being carried away by two boys. They were heading upstairs. At that moment Ziggy felt all the alcohol drain out of her. She didn't feel tired anymore. She felt angry. She pushed Nick off of her with such force. He stumbled a little bit.
          El was noticeably unconscious. These boys had smirks on their faces. Ziggy felt an anger she never felt before. She charged at the boys. Her hair whipped behind her like fiery flames. She jumped on the one boy and started hitting him. Both boys were in shock. The one Ziggy was on had a bloody nose already.
          "Don't fucking touch her." You dirty mother fucking shitheads." She screamed so loudly that some people stopped talking, and turned to see what was happening. Will Goode who was right by them started helping Ziggy. He immediately tackled the one boy and started to beat the shit out of him.
          Nick came over to the now fallen El. She was laying on the floor. He gently got her up and put her on the couch. Where one of Els cousins immediately came running over. Brushing her hair out of her face. While holding her. Looking completely worried, and furious.
          All Ziggy could see was red. She scratched punched and kicked. Nick was trying to get both his brother and Ziggy off of the boys. He was having trouble. Both his little brother, and the beautiful red haired girl who he desired. We're in a dangerous rage. The boy Will was on was unconscious. If he didn't get Will off the boy would die. He rather not have his brother going to jail. Even if it was for a good reason.
He immediately started trying to pull his brother off. Someone immediately came to help him. He started to talk his brother down. Rubbing soothing circles on his back. Saying he won. Once his brother was calmed down he immediately turned his attention to Ziggy. The boy was still in shock and didn't seemed to try to fight the red head off.
           Nick went over to Ziggy and held her around the waist. He was trying to stop her. She was flailing around. Accidentally hitting him in the face a couple times. She was screaming at the top of her lungs.
          After a couple minutes Ziggy was actually able to calm down. Her vision was now clear and she saw what she did. The boy whom she had attacked had a bloody nose. A black eye. About a dozen bloody scratches on his face. Bruised shoulder and cheeks. He looked like hell, and seemed very mad. "What the hell he screamed."
He looked mad. Ziggy just glared at him. Almost challenging him to try and defend himself. "It's best if you just leave." Nicks voice came out cold and clear. "Yeah you psychotic red headed bitch. Leave." The boy spat out. "I wasn't talking about her. I was talk about you." The boy looked taken aback. Like he couldn't believe Nick was talking to him.
"Excuse me. She just attacked me." He stuttered. "Yeah for a good fucking reason." Ziggy was in shock. She never heard the king of Sunnyvale cuss. "Who knows what you would of done to that young lady if she didn't stop you." Nick shouted. His face was devoid of any emotion. His eyes though held such fury that Ziggy felt herself gulp. He was scary when mad.
          The boys were kicked out of the party. The one continued to fight with everyone. Trying to say that they were only helping her. It doesn't take two guys to carry a small girl. Ziggy was sitting with Els head in her lap. Nick was looking everywhere for Mason. Ziggy started humming a melody to El. She didn't remember where she had heard it from, but it soothes her. Her hands were covered in blood and were bruised. She didn't feel any pain. Which she guessed was, because of the alcohol in her veins.
          She saw Nick walking down stairs. He looked tired. Ziggy glanced at the clock. It was only 12:00 am. Then again it has been quite an eventful night. He walked over to them and sighed. "It looks like I'll be taking you guys home. Mason is completely passed out upstairs." Ziggy nodded her head in understanding. If she was sober she would be insulting him and saying no. She wasn't though if she was none of this would of happened.
Nick picked up El and got his brother. Ziggy slowly trailed behind them. If Els cousin wasn't to wasted to take her home. She would of just suggested that she could take them. The cold air felt nice on her skin as they made it out doors. They would of made it to the car faster. If people would stop coming up to them  talking to Nick.
They stopped next to a very fancy car. Ziggy would be able to name it if she wasn't so tired, and drunk. It was black and had four doors. Ziggy climbed in, and let Nick place Els head in her lap. The whole time they were driving to Els house was awkward. No one talked. The only sound was music gently playing on the radio.
           Finally they stopped outside Els house. "Hey she snuck out. So take her in the back door. The extra key should be under the coffee table." Her room is on the right side three doors down upstairs."Ziggy whispered. Ok Nick said. He gently picked El up and started walking.
          The red hard turned her head towards Will. She needed to talk to somebody. She was bored, but he was passed out. The only sound he made was gentle snores. Ziggy sighed and laid her head on the window. She closed her eyes and everything was black.
          Soon there was a picture playing before her eyes. She was young maybe 4. Her sister was in front of her. They were having a tea party giggling. All of a sudden the sky turned dark. It was thundering. Young Ziggy saw a man with an ax running towards them. Fear clutched in her chest.
          She turned to her sister to tell her of the creepy man. Only to see her sister as a teenager with fear and determination in her eyes. Her hands were tightened around a shovel. Suddenly she pushed Ziggy away from her and started running towards they crazy axe man. Ziggy saw her sister get hit and screamed. Then felt a piercing pain in her stomach. She saw the scary milkman.
           Ziggy jumped up. She was on the floor. She landed on a hairbrush. She was shaking all over. She glanced around to get a look at her surroundings, and realized she was in her room.