Confused

Ziggy didn't even need to think about how she got into her room. Nick had brought her back. She on the other hand wanted to think about why he did it. Why was he being so nice and helpful towards her. After she shut him out.
She could barely remember most of the things that went on last night. The pain in her hands brought back one of her memories. She suddenly felt very hot. Full of anger and hatred towards those boys. Then it got replaced by worry for El.
Poor El wouldn't remember it. She was passed completely out when it happened. Should she tell her. Or just let her live obliviously. No she had to tell her. The truth always comes out in the end. Also the boys might double back. They might try it again. No Ziggy wouldn't let that happen. She would die again before someone lays a finger on El.
She got up off the floor and stumbled into a wall. Her head was pounding. She could literally feel her heart pounding. Ugh she needed Advil and greasy food before she went to El. She should also probably take a shower too. She reeked of alcohol.
          She grabbed some clothes from her closet. Then made her way to the bathroom. Her mom was still asleep in her room. Probably exhausted from her night shift. Which Ziggy was happy for. After Cindy died her mom stop drinking cold turkey. She was so devastated by her oldest daughters death.
          She came to the hospital everyday staying with Ziggy. Only leaving when she had work. She started putting herself in Ziggys life more. Trying to make up the time she missed. It was so tiring. Ziggy was happy she had a mom again. She truly was.
Her always asking if she is ok. Barely letting her leave the house afraid that something might grab her. Was what annoyed Ziggy. She barley let the young girl breath. Ziggy kept on thinking about her mom when she brushed her teeth. When she was done she hopped in the shower.
The hot water turned her white skin red. Ziggy liked it this way though. The feeling of heat. She loved sitting really close to fires. Liked 100 degrees weather. Maybe it was because of her red hair. Which she's not sure how she got it. Her father is blonde. While her mother is a brunette. Both her parents got blue eyes, but different shades. Her fathers looked like sapphires. Her mother's like fiery ice. Cindy got hers dads while Ziggy got her moms.
          Ziggy got out of the shower and wiped the fog off the mirror. Her thoughts slowly drifted back to Nick. Why was he so kind to her. Why did he offer to drive her home. Ziggy knew all the answers. She just didn't want to believe. She wasn't like most girls who are actually clueless. Nick likes her. She knows. He wouldn't have gone through so much trouble if he didn't.
          Ziggy just didn't understand why he liked. That's the part that confused her. She was hot headed. Mean and vicious. She had her issues, but that day. That horrific terrible day. Before everything went to shit. She let him see her better side.
          Maybe that's what he liked about her. She would never find out. She didn't want to. Or did she. Ziggy isn't going to lie. She did like Nick. Maybe even still does, but what he did left a different scar then the stab wounds. A mental one that would always be there. To remind her.
That everyone lies. Nick lied about being different. Well not fully he was different then most sunnyvalers. He lied about the curse. Ziggys dad lied about his affair. He lied and said he would never leave his family. People just lie. It's natural and hurtful, but apart of everyone.
Ziggy took in a deep sigh and got dressed. She tip toed out of the bathroom to her room. To make sure she didn't wake her mother. Ziggy grabbed her brush off the floor and worked on her hair. It hurt like hell. She knew she should of brushed it before she got in the shower.
          She looked in the mirror when she was all ready. She was wearing a yellow cropped t shirt and blue Jean shorts. She left her hair down because she didn't feel like dealing with it.
          She walked down the stairs into the kitchen. The shower helped with some of her hangover, but her head still hurt a little. She grabbed a glass from one of the wooden cabinets. Then filled it up with water. She then proceeded to grab the Advil bottle. She quickly threw two pills in her mouth and chugged the water. The water replenished her dry throat. Making her feel better.
          She leaned on the kitchen table wondering how she was going to get to El. Should could take her moms car, but her mom has another shift in three hours. Ziggy ran her fingers her curly locks. Well she thought looks like I'm walking.
          The whole walk to Els house was exhausting. Ziggy was never one for physical activities. She likes to stay inside, and read. Sometimes plan revenge or mayhem. That sometimes led to running. That was different though. She was drove by survival instincts.
          This was different. Way different. She starred at Els house. Her parents aren't home. Which means Ziggy didn't have to worry about getting kicked out. She thought. She slowly made her way to the house. Sweat glistening on her skin from the sun.
          She made it to the door. Then froze how was she going to tell El. They didn't make a book about this kind of stuff. What would she even say first. Maybe she should just go home. No she has to do this. To warn her friend. El had the right to know. Ziggy took in a deep breath and raised her hand. Then she knocked. She wanted a couple of seconds. Maybe Els not home.
          She started to turn to leave. As she made it down the first step she heard the door open. "Hey Ziggy came the bright cheery voice of El. Well Ziggy thought it's now or never. Then she turned around.