Chapter Twenty-Five

Done my loveliess! Hope you like it :)

Comment, Vote, fan! XD

Chapter Twenty-Five

Kaira Razz

“We better get back, Chace. They’ll be worried…” I breathed out shakily.

Chace and I were still at the fountain and he was seriously driving me crazy with his peppering kisses on my neck. When he didn’t budge, I pushed him slowly away from me and put my hands on my hips.

He groaned annoyingly, “Do we have to? I don’t want all my dark, wicked secrets to be revealed to you by my aunt…” he said sweetly and dived into my neck again.

I frowned and pushed him away again so that I can stare into his blue eyes, “What if, I want to hear all about you dark, wicked secrets?” I crossed my arms across my chest and raised my eyebrow in the process.

He stared into my eyes intently, and grinned, “Nope, not going to happen…” he said and grazed my nose.

I sighed loudly and got up from his comfortable lap, “Well, I’m going to ask your aunt, then…” I turned away from him and walked away, even though I didn’t want to be apart from him for the time being.

Suddenly, his strong arms wrapped firmly around my waist and he pulled me back close against his chest, “Oh no you don’t, little miss. You’re staying with me for the rest of the night…” he warned and nuzzled his nose at the nape of my neck.

I shivered slightly at his actions, but didn’t waver. I enjoyed being so near him after so long that we’ve been apart. The smell of his minty scent really captured me inside and I just wanted to let us be. But, I was still not giving up from this little fight I was trying to put.

Instead, I turned facing him and planted a kiss on his lips. He instantly responded to the kiss and placed his hands on my waist loosely. That was when I pulled away from him quickly and made a run for it.

“Mama Jess!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

But I wasn’t that lucky. He caught up to me in a flash and scooped me up from the ground, bridal style. We twirled around a few times before coming to a halt.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a naughty little angel…” he said and nuzzled our nose together.

I stuck my tongue out to him and he chuckled, “Now, come on. You don’t want to be mad at me…” he cooed. I kept my face scrunched into a frown and looked away from him.

“Maybe, I do…” I told him sternly, but deep in the gallows of my heart, I can’t. I loved him too much. But one can play some games, do they?

“Sweetheart…” he cooed into my ears again. I wanted to just give in into his sultry voice that was ringing in my oversensitive hearing, but I stood my ground. This was much too exciting to be giving up soon.

Still not saying a word, swiftly, he changed me from my current position to I ended up wrapping my legs around his torso and he steadily held me on the small of my back. I took a second admiring his strength in shifting me so easily before coming to focus once more.

I was facing him now, and he was giving me his little smirk, “Now, will you look at me?” he asked me hopefully.

But, being the stubborn I am, I looked to my left, avoiding his cute puppy dog eyes. With one hand, he held me firmly, but the other one cupped my cheek, making me look at him once more.

I stared intently into his sparkling blue eyes, which were really showing a sign of pleading within them. I distracted myself by looking down and adjusting his bowtie instead.