Chapter Four

Just putting this up :)

Comment,vote,fan!

Thank youuuuu..

Picture of Alexis and Mia on the side :)

Chapter Four

Chace Phillips

I never felt my heart racing this freaking fast before. 

When Troy and I was rushing to the pack grounds through the trees, we could see smoke, making its way up to the sky. From afar, we could already hear the screams and devastation of our pack members.

Troy and I looked at each other, and ran faster like we've never did before. From what Troy heard from the howls of the wolves, it was the seekers attacking our village.

It was impossible. We didn't have any seeker threat for the past years. Why do they have to start again now? Darn seekers.

As we arrived, a fire ball was aimed at us. Using my water element, I just made it sizzle by putting it out. Two more came and I was too focused on putting them out, I didn't notice a tiger was lunging and showing its teeth, ready for my throat.

Luckily, Troy dived in and tackled me aside, resulting the tiger got burnt by the fire. Troy had already shifted to the brightest red colour I've never seen before.

"That was close" I huffed while standing up again.

"Come on, they need us. Remember, kill the benders, it will make their Spectras dissipate." Troy reminded me.

I nodded and we both engaged in battle.

When you kill the bender, you pretty much take the spectra's spirit as well. But when you kill the Spectras, you only take half the life of the bender and make them even more bloodlust and out for revenge. You get the idea...

It all happened in a blur. From my overall observation, the seekers that were attacking mostly had fire element. I smiled internally, knowing that this will be an easy win against my Water element. But, I need to get to the house to get my katana sword my dad got me on my 17th birthday.

It was a gift, for my protection as soon as dad learnt that my element was Water. Dad is a very proud collector of swords and daggers. And having a piece of his collection, I couldn’t feel more touched. He's awesome, I know.

But, I protested at dad, saying that my element is not weak and can do some serious damage if I learned to master it well. He insisted on me having it, saying just in case things are worse. I accepted with an open heart.

Now, I think is the time to make use of it. Luckily, dad did show me some slick moves using the katana. I really have to thank him soon after. 

On the way to my house, I have to dodge a rain of fire and attacks from very raging Spectras. They were constantly changing colours, from red to orange, to dark purple, and to black. Those were very bad aura colours. Being near them, gave me the creeps.

When I looked into their eyes, they were red, but engulfed in this eerie kind of black sending off bad vibes. It sent a shiver down my spine. But I shook it off, and focused on my destination. 

As I got into the house and rushing upstairs, Troy was basically shouting in the mind link,

'Bro! Where are you? Are you okay?'

'I'm fine, just getting the katana. Will meet you up in a bit. Where are you?' I reassured him. I was curious in his whereabouts.