Prologue:A Letter from Home.

England
Princess Veronica of France has been in England since she was four years old and when her mother died. Now Veronica is 19 years old she is walking around Hampton Court gardens when she hears a voice calling her name "Veronica, Veronica," Said her lady in waiting Mary running towards Veronica with something in her hand "What is it Mary," Veronica asked Mary hands Veronica a envelope "Who could be writing to me from France," Veronica asked Mary shrugs her shoulder. Veronica opens the letter it saids: To My Beloved Little Sister Princess Veronica,
The last time we saw each other you were just four years old and it was at mothers funeral, Sister it's me your older brother Louis I'm now King Louis 14th. But sister the real reason I'm writing this letter to you is this it's time for you to come back home sister ,Philippe and I miss you so much and I asked the king of England to send you back home to France and he said yes. Philippe and I will be happy to see you again sister I love you. From your King Brother Louis 14th. Veronica smiles and tries not to cry "We're going home Veronica we're going back to France," Mary said hugging Veronica. The Next day Veronica was going to set sail to France. Veronica hugs the King of England goodbye and his niece Mary "We are going to miss you Veronica it's sad to see you leave us," Said the King, Veronica smiles at him "I almost forget to give you this my dear," The King said giving Veronica a Bible and a Rosary"A new Bible and a new Rosary for you when you're in France," The King said than Little Mary hugs Veronica "Please write to me Veronica," Little Mary said Veronica smiles at Little Mary "I will Mary," Veronica said and hugs Mary than gets on the ship with her lady in waiting Mary.
Author Note: all pictures are not mine they are from Pinterest and Versailles is a TV show I don't own it.