Draco.M - Precious Rocks

A/N - beginning is based off of @dracoandothers Draco Malfoy - jelousy imagine, but with my own ending and I know I said I'm gonna write in they/them but I'm used to she/her so if you see a mistake feel free to correct me

"Harry, stop before I kick you," Y/N whispered aggressively, trying not to laugh at his constant tickling. Laughing in Snape's class is almost a guaranteed detention with points being taken off. Harry being the annoying child, he is tickled them (them as in Y/N) again.

"Ahsjdhsj-, stop it," Y/N said quietly, but not quiet enough. In the seat behind them, Draco felt rage build up in him, glaring at Harry with enough menace to kill. Snape up front Swung around his cape sweeping behind him (dramatic much?).

"Is there something you'd like to share, Miss L/N." Snape said, daring her to oppose him. Y/N opened her mouth, a salty comeback on the tip of her tongue.

"Hem, hem, excuse me Professor Snape may I have a word?" A pink toa- sorry, Professor Umbit- sorry, let me try this one last time, Professor Umbridge walked in. Whispers were passed between the two professors. Snape's blank expression turned into one of annoyance.

"CLASS IS DISMISSED," Snape yelled in annoyance. Everyone hurriedly packed up not wanting to be in his point of rage. In his rush, Draco forgot to pack his potions book. Realising this Y/N grabbed it and ran after Draco, following him into an empty classroom.

"DRACO! You forgot your book." Y/N said, not realising that someone *coughdracocough* was in a murderous mood.

"Leave the book and GET OUT!" Draco screamed.

"Well, someone's on their man period," Y/N said, their voice dripping with annoyance.

"Ugh, just go back to your man-toy," Draco said, still not turning around (the nerve of this man).

"Who- ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HARRY?!, IS THIS WHAT YOUR ANGRY ABOUT?!?!!??" In anger, Y/N grabbed the closest thing to her and threw it at Draco, which just so happened to be a very pretty rock.

"OMG, AAAAAAAAH, IT'S KILLED ME, IT'S KILLED ME." Draco screamed in pain.

"omg, my baby ARE YOU OKAY?" Y/N rushed over in a panic.

"I'M NOT FINE! YOU JUST THREW A ROCK AT ME!"  Drama quee- Draco screamed, still sobbing in pain.

"Oh shush, I wasn't talking about you." Y/N berated, picking up the rock carefully. They apologized cradling it, leaving the room and a sobbing Draco behind.

A/N THE END, and yes I love rocks