Peter.P - One Last Wish (Marvel)

A/N: beginning I based off of a tiktok pov I saw. Also I headcanon that Peter is trans, don't like it, leave. I also attempt to make y/n as vague as possible so you can imagine yourself, so this includes using they/them. If you spot an error feel feee to point it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can you miss someone you've never metCause I need you now but I don't know you yet~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't go tonight stay here one more nightRemind me what it's likeAnd let's fall in love one last timeI need you now by my side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remind me what it's like
And let's fall in love one last time
I need you now by my side
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're not missing anything in their life. They have wonderful parents, in a great university with a caring partner and great friends. What else could they wish for? So why do they still have the feeling, that something is missing.

The feeling had been there for such a long time, a feeling that hadn't taken a break until him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as Peter wanted to say he didn't regret having Strange wipe everyone's memory, he did. Not for any spectacular reason, simply because he missed them. They were the reason he joined the avengers in saving the universe. They were his light and his dark. They were his world. And seeing his world spin on without him hurt. It hurt knowing that all of these memories would only live on in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started out as a normal day, y/n was on their way to university. Stopping along the way to grab a coffee before they fell asleep walking. Stepping outside they took a deep breath cleansing the smell of espresso shots from their lungs. One step was taken before they walked right into someone.

"Oh god I'm so sorry, are you okay, alright? I'm so sorry". Stammering our apologies they still hadn't noticed that the man was standing, physically fine. Although in a hoodie with a hood covering his face, it was quite hard to tell who this man was let along if they accidentally caused him harm. The man quickly cut them off the man gave a short "I am alright" before running off. A still dazed y/n decided to not question the strange behaviour and head to class before they're late.