The Buzz of sex vibes

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 4

Frankie

It was hard to come here tonight. I know it was the only way for Maggie to join us. I know my brother, Cole and Trent are happy for me getting out on my own. Just like I know I'll always have a home here. But Harper won't make that any easier than he's made tonight.

He's made his point crystal clear. He can date, sleep and do whoever he wants. I can't. According to him I need protection from the big bad male species. I have no brain to think for myself and decide what is best for me.

Bullshit!

I've lived under that umbrella long enough and it's high time I made my own decisions about who I spend my time with. Harper no longer is privy to that information. He made his choice and I've made mine. He just needs to accept it.

He's not making it easy

I have been so self conscious knowing his eyes are on my every move. Even when I didn't try to slyly peek a glimpse his way, I knew he was watching every little move I've made. I can feel the heat of his stare on my back right now. I've even seen him jerk away, as if I wouldn't notice it. He can't fool me.

Flipping my hair over my shoulder, I'm able to look over at the bar. There's Harper, washing yet another glass and staring right at me. His knuckles are white with the amount of pressure he's putting on that glass. I swear he's going to shatter another one and Trent will just keep his next paycheck to pay for the new glasses Harper will owe him.

"Hey, Frankie?" Turning around, I almost bump noses with Tyler. He has the most beautiful dark velvet eyes. They're so deep and soft. "I'm sitting here doing my damnedest to flirt with you and you're ignoring me. Do I need to go sit with Zoe to get some female attention?"

I can't help but laugh at him. Zoe crashed an hour ago and is currently curled up on the booth seat next to Maggie. I doubt she would pay him any more attention than I am. And that's not fair. This is my new boss. I really should pay attention to what he's saying to me. Especially since we are leaving for San Francisco in the morning. I'm not making the best impression.

"I'm sorry. Harper's pissed at me for leaving and moving out and... other stuff. He just keeps looking over here glaring at me for something that he did." I don't want to get into my personal life with my new boss. It just seems inappropriate. He doesn't want to hear my sob story.

"Yeah, I noticed. I think he's jealous. That's what Cade said too. The guy thinks I'm trying to get you into my bed." Tyler looks over at the bar, lifts his glass in a salute, and grins like the cat who ate the canary.

This is going to be bad.

"You shouldn't tease him. Harper has a temper on him." A really bad one. He's possessive as hell and gets pissed at the drop of a hat. I've witnessed it enough times over the years. "I wouldn't put it past him to come over here and deck you just for looking at me."

Tyler narrows his eyes at me as if I just issued him a challenge. He moves faster than I would have anticipated, slinging his arm around my shoulders and resting his forehead against mine. His eyes glittering with mischief. I have a bad feeling that he's going to do something that he'll regret.

"Let's test your theory." Tyler whispers, tucking my hair behind my ear before leaning in and giving me a soft kiss.

Woah! Woah!

I should stop him. I should do something to keep this from continuing. But he's gorgeous, and kisses really well. I would have thought he'd be one of those aggressive kissers, but he's not. Sweet, soft and gentle, he rubs his lips over mine before he pulls back to gaze back into my romantically glazed over eyes. I can see why the men in the Bradford clan have women falling at their feet. Wow, just wow.