04

SAMUEL O'CONNELL

"this is your fault." cecilia whispers to me annoyed as we are waiting in principal lincoln's office while he is doing god knows what.

"i didn't start the physical abuse now did i?" i whisper-yell at her. "stupid bitch."

"i didn't start a rumour that i was pregnant now did i?" she whisper-yells back at me. "you're so pathetic."

she got me there.

i just roll my eyes but i'm just as stubborn as her so i talk back.

"i didn't slap you twice in the face or kick you in your vagina twice now did i?"

she laughs. she literally laughs, i swear to god, this girl.

"vagina kicks don't hurt dumbass unless it's with full force and i barely kicked you." she explains not making eye contact to avoid suspicions that we are arguing.

"oh yeah? if you barely kicked me why does it still hurt?" i explain getting heated. "stupid bitch."

she rolls her eyes and faces me.

"you're just weak maybe?" she says sarcastically. "try bleeding from your vagina for an entire week 12 times a year."

"come on, don't blame mother nature on me. your period is nothing compared to getting kicked in the balls. stupid bitch."

she chuckles again.

"please shut the fuck up right now before i throw this chair on you. you sound like a fat 12 year old boy that plays fortnite all day with a sticky ass ipad who calls every hour to his mother to make him a sandwich." she explains getting heated. "and stop calling me a stupid bitch. it's so repetitive, unoriginal and boring. pick a new nickname."

i want to laugh but before i want to say anything back, principal lincoln comes in and shuts the door behind him and sits in his chair behind his desk.

i'll be honest, i've never seen cecilia like this. she just smiles, she never actually fires back and to be honest i'm very satisfied right now. normally if i spread a rumour about her this bad she would just smile but because ive included someone else she's going crazy on me.

i can read her like a book. she's so selfless that it's disgusting.

"okay now who would like to explain what is happening here before i start making assumptions."

none of us talk until suddenly.

"sir, it's really not a big deal at all." she tells him. "it was a misunderstanding."

i look at her confused. technically, it's my fault in this situation and i know that her covering my ass isnt to make me feel better. she's got something up her sleeves and the curiosity is killing me.

"a misunderstanding? how so, ms adams?" he asks as he's typing something on his computer.

"just an accident." she tells him clearly not knowing what to say.

"okay, interesting. mr o'connell would you like to say anything?"

i shake my head not knowing what to say either.

"mckay." principal lincoln says unsure.

"ms adams are you aware of what you are wearing today?" he asks suddenly changing the topic.

"sorry?" she asks confused.

"you heard what i said. are you aware of what you are wearing today?"

she's really not wearing anything bad but as if i'm going to side with her, so i stay silent.

"sir, i'm wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt." she tells him confused. "what's wrong with my outfit?"

sir shakes his head, "either change or i'm going to have to call your dad."

great. that's probably heaven for her.

"what? none!" she says angry. "i'm not going to change, my knees and arms aren't distracting."

"ms adams calm down. change or i call your dad."

she rolls her eyes and stands up. "you have absolutely no right to call my dad."

why is she complaining? she's so damn annoying and ungrateful.

"sit down ms adams."

"oh please, i'm so sick of this school." she mutters, "i'm going to go back to class and you are not going to call my dad."

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH CECILIA!" he yells at her in frustration. "I AM GOING TO CALL YOUR DAD AND HE IS GOING TO PICK YOU UP! you are not welcome at school today."

damn that was harsh.

oh well.

her eyes start tearing up. she's so sensitive today. i'm so satisfied today.

"please don't call home." she pleads as her voice breaks. "i don't have a change of clothes but i will do anything."

i feel like she forgot i was in the same room.

principal lincoln sighs.

"okay, but only because you've never gotten in trouble and you are normally a really good student. you both will have two days of detention for your little 'misunderstanding' you pulled and cecilia, as punishment since you will apparently do anything, coach jeff needs an assistant for the rest of the year." he explains. "there's only 3 weeks of school left and 2 weeks until the big game so technically you only need to be there for 2 weeks."

she widens her eyes. "and what's the schedule like?"

"2 hours after school every tuesdays and thursdays." he tells her.

"tuesday is today!" she rolls her eyes. "and plus that i have to have detention with him?"

he nods.

"hey, i don't want this just as much as you don't." i comment as she glares at me. "and just to let you know, i don't want to see your face an extra 4 hours each week."

"you two stop arguing and get to class." sir tells us.