been waiting

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> Deja vu who? <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

Part 1! (you can skip if you want these chapters are not too important)

It was the science fair today, Couch helps me bring it in thanks to it being a giant box. I wanted to relocate something I sore from a movie, what was it called? I think it was wounder! Anyway, As I place my science fair project here.

"Now Y/n I know your still not use to the science fair since It's not in Australia. So we won't judge you as hard-"

"Uncle, please! Judge me as you would with any other. I may not be around here but I still never to be a judge like anyone else!" I say he pats my back.

"You so noble, it reminds me of myself when I was younger." He says I nod my head, not believing him but letting have the moment.

"Okay, thanks for helping me again uncle,"

"Anytime kiddo," Uncle says walking off. Slowly the rest of my year comes in with their projects. The witch was pretty much a volcano's so I was pretty sure I was gonna win.

Soon though, krel and Aja came in with a boy, it looked like krel was struggling and Aja wasn't. Curiosity took over me, and I walk over to them.

"Hey, Krel Hey Aja!" I say walking over.

"Hello, Y/n!" Aja says I meet eyes with risk and blush, I quickly look away a blush forming on my face.

Aja punches krel.

"Now- I mean hi!" He says he leans against the table smiling, but it looked like they were in pain.

"What's your project? It looks out of this world!" I say looking at it and chuckle Aja and krel seemed nervous and chuckled nervously when I said that.

"Oh, it's just a device to see all over the universe nothing special haha," Krel says leaning against the table.

"Interesting I didn't know we came up with that kinda stuff yet, considering he haven't mapped it all out yet," I say looking at the claw-shaped device.

"Wanna see mine?" I ask them they nod.

"Alright right this way," I say leading the way to my table.

"This better not be a volcano," Krel says I laugh.

"No honestly though! Why is everyone doing them? There are so many more interesting things like this!" I say showing them my project they look at it confused.

"A cardboard box?" Aja asks.

"Of course not hey go in and see for yourself," I say opening the door, krel and Aja look at each other hesitating at first. But they go in I close it behind them and knock on the cardboard.

"Alright, get ready to see cinematic history. I'm going to watch the wall behind you!" I say turning the hole to reveal myself, I wave to them and do a dance.

"Wooow! Y/n a smaller you are on the wall! And it's dancing!" Aja says I laugh and close the little hole. And open the door again for them to hop out.

"That was amazing what was that?" Aja asks me.

"Cinematic history, how we came up with film and movies. It's just projecting what I was doing on the other side." I explain.

"You quite smart," Krel says I bow slightly.

"Thank you, I just get B's though better than last year, how about we make a bet. Whoever wins the science fair has to do whatever asks of them." I say putting my hand out.

Krel scoffs and chuckles taking my hand and shaking it.

"Whatever you say, I've got this in the bag." He says I roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say hot sauce," I say flicking my hair and walking away, from them to look at others. As I do I bump into someone.

"Sorry mate!" I say he looks at me weirdly, I roll my eyes and walk away. I walk back to my stand after getting board, mary and dacry come up to me.

"Hey what's up?" she asks me she then notices the box.

"what's that?" she asks me taking a photo of it I chuckled opening the door.

"Wanna find out?"

"sure!" darcy says and pulls mary in I flip the switch and I hear loud of oow's and aahs, they get out and smile.

"that was amazing honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you won!" Darcy says.

"Why thank you, I only wanna though to win a bet I made," I explain to them.

"Oh with how?" mary asks taking a photo of me, they lean in wanting to hear more.

"just with krel, whoever loses has to do what the winner says," I explain she chuckles kinda like Santa.

"what are you gonna do when you win?" darcy asks.

"I don't know yet I'll tell you guys later," I say she nods.

"okay you better I want the tea." mary says playing on her phone.

"sure thing sis," I say we laugh and they walk away today was long as Ms. janthe and couch judge it, it was finally announcement time.

"ready to see you won?" I ask krel coming up to him.

"please I got this in the bag!" he says I roll my eyes and playfully push him slightly leaning against the table that he sits at.

"and the winner is Steve with his unique, uh, traffic cone volcano."

"WHAT?!" we both shout I cover my mouth, as steve won the blue ribbon.

"How could I possibly be drafted he's an Oath!" krel shouts standing up.

"It's literally just a traffic cone! What's so scientific about that?!" I shout as well, I suddenly felt eyes on me and turn my head only to see krel staring at me. he blushes and looks away clearing his throat.

"I guess we can call it even on that bet," I say he nods and I sigh.

"man I was really looking forward to you buying my food!" I say he pushes me lightly and I chuckle when suddenly something felt off. my chest felt like it was on fire, it was burning i wince in pain i quickly pull out my necklace it had gorn red instead of its normal pink.

"are you okay?" he asks me looking at me unsure of what to do.

"I'll be fine-" I was suddenly cut off by a loud rowed and landed on the ground crushing Mary and Dacy's project. it then goes on a rampage suddenly, destroying everything in the planetarium. I stare in horror and quickly stand up, it recks everything, It looks at me and krel suddenly and at his thing.

"What is that?" he yells, the thing was about to attack and hurt us it was aiming for kerls project and he was still at the table.

"KREL!" I shout and run to him pushing him out of the way fast enough, but almost too fast. I quickly lift my head and notice I had fallen on the krels chest, he was looking down at me in utter shock.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly say getting up, I help him up.

"We need to go, it's dangerous in here," I yell. Suddenly a blinding light came out, it felt like time stops when suddenly my necklace floated up.

I woke up in bed, banking slightly, my alarm going off. Repealed the time and date, it was the same day that was in my dream. I look around my room, it was neat since I cleaned it knowing uncle would be over in the morning.

"This is that strangest Dajje vu..."

Hey thanks for reading another chapter the timeline may not look right but meh, anyway part' 2 come out tomorrow or the next day after so don't worry it's coming to have a nice day!