your stuck

»-(¯'·.·'¯)->Deja vu who <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

part 4 (the final part just skip to the bold part if you still wanna read something)

"Wow, your robot mum makes the best pancakes! Better than my mum won't tell her I said that!" I say The boy next to me laughs as we eat up the pancakes.

"Toby! And may I ask your name m'lady?" Toby asks me, slightly bowing. I chuckle at his actions.

"Please, Y/n Lovecharm. Nice to meet ya!" I say he gives me a wink, I felt uncomfortable instantly. I quickly leave the bench grabbing an apple before I left and go sit on the couch.

"Your blue thingy worked. Everyone remembers!" Jim says quickly standing up.

"yes, But now we need to un-loop time its self and I'm getting a feeling it won't be easy," I say I lay upside down on the couch I then threw the apple up in the air catching it.

"According to your description, the Troll appears to be carrying a Dekyon Charger. It's a device that recycles energy but not time." krel says.

"Jim said he was a trickster troll right? Therefore he can easily use the troll magic and the Akridion tech, Daxial ray was it? Anyway combining the two together making a reset button on time." I say everyone looks at me in shock.

"How did you get all that from that?" Claire asks me.

"I've always adapted well to write and random situations, bring listens and thinks logically. Just wish it would do that during My classes, maybe I could get A's then." I say still playing catch with the apple.

"catch." I quickly say through its ways, toby catches it.

Oh, my gosh! It's like Blinky said. Porgon combined Troll magic
and alien tech. It's like mixing chocolate
and peanut butter to make--" "A Nougat Nummy?" Jim asks his friend.

"Not just any Nougat Nummy, Jimbo. The Nougat Nummy of reset buttons" toby says suddenly Varvaxtourvex comes up to toby face to face and says.

"Your teeth of steel are fascinating. Do you use them to chomp your enemies?" toby out of fear chuckles the apple backward claire catches tries to catch it, but misses Aja catching it, she then starts playing around with it, like a soccer ball

"When this Porgon attacks, he always goes after a component of the Daxial Array. If this Troll combines his magic with the subspace manifold, he could destroy time itself." krel says Aja accidentally kicks it too far krel ends up catching it he wipes the apple on his shirt and he then hands me the apple, I flip over on the couch stand up and walk over taking the apple.

"We must destroy this device before Porgon can use it again," Aja says.

"Precisely." blinky says.
o
"The second Porgon feels threatened, he'll send us back to this morning," Jim explains.

"Hey, where did Aja go?" I ask not seeing her at all.

"wait where is she?" Jim asks.

"She left right before you said we should be careful." krel says not paying any mind to the fact his sister left only on me. he looked generally concerning to me, It was interesting? I don't know what I'm feeling right now honestly.

"why is your blood pink are you an alien too?" Claire asks me sparkles in her eyes.

"Sorry, but I have a Petersen ship in Australia and American citizenship, a birth certificate. so impossible plus if I were I would have consisted knowing I was not the only outer life form on earth." I explain, My necklace glows roll my eyes quickly taking it out of my clothes, it suddenly goes a dark red and the end bright red.