Welcome to my New Horizon (Dabi x ACNH)

Summary: Touya, a 24-year-old man, living a life under his father's shadow who was a high-ranking police officer. He despised how he could never control his life, living on his own, he still couldn't get away from his father. Even his animal friends saw the toxic situation; due to this, Touya grew closer to the villagers. Wanting a fresh start in life, he saw the perfect opportunity that was the Deserted Island Getaway Package.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A life full of boredom doesn't get you anywhere. Staying put, waiting for a door to open, won't change anything. In fact, it won't make any difference in your life. Letting others dictate how you act or how you do things, won't get you any closer to your dream life.

You need to fully grasp life in one hand and never let go.

Get up from that couch, turn off your phone and conceal yourself from the world. Without anything other than yourself, run to the airport and book that once-in-a-lifetime ticket. Leave your "fake" life behind you, and run to your new one.

This is what Touya thought when he clutched his ticket for the Deserted Island Getaway Package.

His life was always planned out by his father, wanting him to follow the path of justice. You see, Dabi's father, Enji Todoroki is one of the highest-ranking police officers in Japan. Second to the dog duo, Copper and Booker.

They always surpassed Enji when it came to popularity. Enji may have better skills in arresting criminals or investigations for murder. Copper and Booker were liked by everyone in Japan.

Copper's commitment to professionalism and his work contrasts sharply with Booker's stumbling ineptness. In contrast to Booker, Copper works diligently and honestly in his profession. Booker is an easy-going guy who enjoys helping others instead of the intense work Copper loves.

Either way, they are the perfect duo. So much better compared to his father.

Also, you can't help but forget they are dogs. While Enji is human. The population of the various anthropomorphic animals is 80% of the world's population. While humans come at 20%.

This explains why Copper and Booker are more liked, they are included in the more populated category. While Enji is only a human, not really anything special.

Most towns or villages are filled with animals. Usually 10 animals and 4 humans in one town. Though, some can be different.

Touya was always told by his father to become a police officer, the best of the best. He even told him to overcome Copper and Booker's position. It wasn't an official thing, police popularity, though the public does like to rank them.

Every time his father mentioned school and how he needs to be ready for the training that comes with becoming an officer, Touya would look down upon it. Never seeing any enjoyment of arresting people.

He would rather live a peaceful life, away from the city. Alone with the villagers.

He heard of the joys of leaving a huge city and travelling to a small undeveloped town. They're many stories of humans becoming mayor of a town or just living alone with the animal villagers.

Touya loved the sound of that.

His one friend, Roscoe, had mentioned how easy-going living in a town away from the busy life is. You had no need to worry about life's substantial ideals, a simple life of fishing and bug catching was brought to you by this town.

He always tended to hang out with the fellow animals who lived in his neighbourhood. Appreciating their company over any other. They seemed to understand the hardship of someone planning out your own life.