Just like in real life (Tomura x ACPG)

Tomura Shigaraki lost his family at age 20, he couldn't bare to see the house they lived in. Deciding to make a change, he randomly bought a ticket and left with absolutely nothing and a little bit of Bells. Jumping on the train, he heads to Rosewood. 

Tomura leaned back against the green cushion. Looking out the window, he saw the green landscape of the world zoom past as the train went along the tracks to his destination.

He never knew he would do something like this. But after the death of his family, he couldn't stay behind and bare to see the house he lived in for such a long time.

Getting to the train station, picking a random town that had a few empty slots. He jumped on the train and began his new life.

Tomura was fairly young to do this all on his own, he didn't even have a job! With basically nothing, he ran away.

Hearing a door slide open, Tomura looked at where the sound came from. A blue cat with a white furred face, came walking in, looking around.

He looked like he was looking for someone. 'Eh, he can be someone else's problem.' Tomura thought, looking back outside.

"Hrmm... Uh... Excuse me... Do you have a second?" The cat asked, looking right at him.

"Nope." Tomura said, rolling his eyes. "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Busy doing what? Staring outside? I think you have a second." The cat said smugly, sitting on the bench in front of him.

'I should've put something there...' Tomura said inwardly.

"What is your problem?" Tomura snapped.

"What? I'm just here to ask a question. Sheesh. Good to see there are plenty of rude people out there." The cat shook his head, smiling. "It is... 2:00 pm, Saturday, September 11th?"

"Duh! Yes it is. Was that your question? Seriously." Tomura rolled his eyes.

"Yep it was! Thank you."

"God..." Tomura mumbled, looking back outside. Not hearing the cat making a move to leave, Tomura looked back. "Aren't you going to leave?"

"Oh Yes! Though... I have to ask something else."

Sighing, Tomura nodded, "What's that?"

"What's your name?"

"Tomura." His name was Tenko. Thinking about that name made him think back about his family, he'd rather not have to use his thoughts on that. Making up a name would work so much better.

"Hrmm... Well... Hmmm... Tomura. Now THAT is an odd name. Mya ha ha ha howr!"

Tomura glared, really? 'I know it's fake, it's the best I could do...'

"Honestly."

"Don't get upset! Not that my opinion means much. What matters is, do YOU like the name, Tomura?"

"Uh yes. Yes I do." Tomura said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say it was odd? It's not odd! It's a great name for a boy! Really. It's uh... it's a really great name. Mya ha ha ha ha ha ha howr!"

"Omg" Tomura buried his face into his hands. He was very tempted to change his seat.

"By the way... if you don't mind me asking... where are you headed?" The cat asked.

"Uhhh why do you care? I don't even know your name." Tomura grumbled.

"Oh yes! My name is Rover. Now can you tell me?" Rover asked, grinning.