Chapter 52

Priya's POV

I wear a simple Kurti and Plazo with Hairs in fish braid.

Apply a light pink colour lipstick and Kajal.

I must look good infornt of Rahul right. I wear tops actually i never wore long earnings, will try them later on.

I spray my Perfume and done.

I look at myself "hmm i do look good just gained a bit weight"

No worries now i will excersice as in marriage i want to have a perfect figure.

Bell rang and i rushed down the Stairs and opened the door.

Actually our families decided that We will meet up in our house for fixing the marriage date.

I found his Family but not him.

I greeted them and told them to get in.

Bhaviksha di hugged me and whispered "he is bringing Sweets from the car"

She winked at me and stepped in the house.

I walked out of the house with a stupid grin on my lips.

Oh my heart calm down.

I saw him in Simple skin colour kurta, looking so good, i can see his Muscular arms picking up the Sweets box one above the another and giving some to the Helpers to take in the House.

Taking a deep breath i walk behind him "can i help you?" I asked sweetly

Rahul's POV

I heard her sweet voice and a smile formed upon my lips and so i tunred around.

But damn she is looking so simple yet Beautiful in that pink kurta with kajal and her lips, don't ask me what i am feeling.

She is Grinning and looking at me.

I kept on looking at her into her Captivating eyes that she took some steps closer to me, making my heartbeats to increase.

She came more close and i can see pink colour on her cheeks.

Soon our bodies touched, i leaned my face closer to her.

She moved her hands behind me.

I was about to touch her lip but she moved back immediately.

What the-

I saw two 4 boxes of sweets in her hands "i asked for help not kiss" she winked and walked in inside the house.

I chuckled and hit my head from behind "stupid Rahul"

I took rest of the things and walked in the house.

I placed rest of the things on Table and took blessings from the elders and sat opposite to Priya.

Elders are talking to the Pandit while Aarav Bhaiya is looking at Bhaviksha and i am gazing at my Chocolate girl.

She raised her brows at me and i smiled.

I took out my phone and texted her you're looking beautiful

I signalled her through my brows and eyes at her phone.

She read the message and then looked at me.

Then she began to type and send me a massage thank you but tell me something that i don't know 😎

I chuckled and typed so much of yourself hunh?? But you grew Fat so stop eating chocolate 😝

She looked at her phone and narrowed her eyes at me and send i didn't grew sooo fat okay and stop blaming my chocolates or else i won't let you even touch me.