chapter 16

Rahul's POV

I am in my class waiting for a good time to give her this reference book!

Umm she didn't call me but i want to meet her, my mind and heart are playing with me right now that should i give it to her or not.

Okay! I will give her later but now it's PT period actually substitution as our accounts teacher is absent.

When we reached the ground, sir told girls to run across the ground 3 times and we boy's 4 rounds but before that he checks our uniform.

Shit!

"Rahul and Shrey we are gone" said Yash

Then Shrey replied "not me only you both"

We looked at him. School shoes, no narrow pants, School belt and Tie while me and Yash are in sport shoes, without belt and slightly narrow pants.

"How dare you follow the dress code?" I said glaring at him

He smirked and said "i am a good boy now and will you excuse me! I have to run over there" he pointed towards the line of boy's who were perfectly dressed like him

Then i looked at him properly and smirked "why in a hurry?"

He got confused and even Yash.

"What?" Shrey asked

"Look at your hairs" i said and his smirk vanished and Yash began to laugh.

"Sorry you can't see but let me tell you, your Hair" i said "it's like a garden dear shrey, you didn't went for a haircut??"

Then sir walked towards us "hmm nice style you guys have"

Yash smiled and said "thank you sir"

" now you will thank me loudly" Sir said and hit on our backs very tightly "Ahhh"

When it was my turn i saw Priya and sir hit me "Ahhh"

I kept my hand on my back and tried to smile showing her that i am a man but she understood and passed me a sympathetic smile.

Shhh why does she always watches me when i get Punishment???

"All you boys 6 rounds" sir said and our eyes were out like a socket.

But what can we say we began to ran and both my friends ran beside me "ohh poor Rahul! Someone saw you getting hit" Yash said and Shrey Laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

We are on our 3rd round when Priya began running beside me.

"Hi" she said and i heard my friends hooting "enjoy" saying that Yash and Shrey moved forward.

"Umm h-hi" why am i nervous all of a sudden???

"Ahh did you brought the book?" She asked

And as i am so nervous that my mind went blank "No"

"Ohhkk no problem bring it tomorrow then"

I completed my 4th round and i looked at my friend's they were laughing looking at me.

Then i recalled her words , book! Reference book.

"I-" i was about to say when her friends began running beside her "Hi" both of them said

"Hello?"

"Myself Bhawna" said the tallest girl but shorter than me.

"And me Manvi" the girl with medium hair.

"Myself Rahul" i said, if i be true to you guys this is a very awkward situation for me, single boy and 3 girls are running beside me and talking while some of the students from my class are watching me Suspiciously.