Chapter 5: That Athena spawn is dumber than I thought

Annabeth POV

We returned to Olympus to descend into Tartarus. We said our goodbyes to our parents, and Zeus made an entrance to Tartarus and we descended into the pit of death.

Percy POV

 I watched the Athena spawn and her friends enter the pit. I chuckled. Only if they knew what was coming. I got dressed in my ripped up CHB T-shirt and also ripped up jeans, and flashed to the Phlegethon. I saw the six approach and I pretended to drink from the river. "Percy!" I turned around and saw the seven with weapons at ready. "We need your help," said Frank. "No," I said and sat down on my comfy spot. Jason held a sword at my neck, " Help us and you live," he said. "Fine," I said. "We need you to help in the upcoming war," said Annabeth. "I can't leave Tartarus," I lied. "Well then tell us where Bentley is," said Annabeth. "He's in a palace in Alaska, you'll find him at the front door," I said. "We will find him!" yelled Annabeth. I vapor traveled to my castle and waited for the seven's arrival.

Frank's POV

We exited Tartarus and started towards Alaska. We had finally reached Alaska two days after meeting Percy again. Hazel yelled "look!" I turned and saw a Huge castle on a hill. I ran the whole way there and saw something on the front door. It was Bentley's headless body. "Bentley!" yelled Annabeth. "No, no, no, no, no," Annabeth cried. Annabeth got up and barged in the castle only to see someone very unlikely sitting on the throne.

Thanks for reading.

Peace out. 

Word count 272