Chapter 12: Nico and the Stolls join my army

Annabeth's POV

I sat next to my mother Athena, waiting for Zeus to stop shouting at the Stoll brothers for talking. "I believe that we are all ready for the council. So, any ideas on what we should do? We have already lost a huge amount of half bloods?" Zeus said. Suddenly a portal opened up on the roof. "This is your last chance! You better learn to actually fight and not die!" The voice of Chaos yelled. Bentley fell through the portal. "I won't disappoint you again Chaos!" Bentley yelled back. "On with the meeting," Zeus grunted. My mother said, "Perhaps we could trick him into coming towards Olympus, then we surprise attack him." "Good, but I do not know the mind of Perseus, so I do not know his plans," Zeus replied. "This was going to be a long meeting," I thought.

Percy's POV

I was with Leo celebrating our second big success at war. Bianca entered the room with a smile on her face. I had taught her of what had happened to me and why I was going against the gods, and now Leo, Bianca, and I are one big happy family. Bianca had a friendly relationship with Leo and seemed to tolerate each other. I sighed and left the party room. I looked at my lands beneath my balcony and grinned. My bomb was made and ready, and I had a huge army of fireproof monsters to attack Olympus. I wanted to destroy Olympus right then and there by sending out my armies, but I did not. I had to be patient, very very patient. 

Nico's POV

Thalia actually thought that I would not stay with Percy and be on his side. What an idiot. I guess children of Hades had a reputation for lying anyways. I packed all I needed to go to Tartarus and left a note saying:

You thought I was on you're side? HA!!! Good luck, and maybe my dad and my aunt (Hestia) will join Perseus as well.

I left my cabin and found the nearest entrance to the Underworld. I found the entrance to Tartarus, pulled out my parachute, and took a leap of faith.

Travis POV

The god's council meeting were too long, there wasn't ever enough pranking materials, gods always want to kill us... I have had enough of it, and so has my brother Conner. Perseus was once my friend, and I am going to redeem myself for my actions. Conner and I left the ruins Camp Half Blood, and we Iris messaged Perseus to see if he would except us. He agreed and we were retrieved by him and some monsters.

Percy POV

I had 3 new allies and I was winning the war. I sat down in my bedroom and turned on the TV. Could things get any better!? Unfortunately, I jinxed myself, and things got worse, like always.

Nyx's POV

Percy was doing well. A lot better than the others I had told to go against the Olympians and obtain their revenge. Of course, all those before had been thrown in the prison of evil, of which was located in the darkest and most forgotten parts of Olympus. The Olympians, being the arrogant people they are, made the demigods, nymphs, and even the dryads forget about the wars they labored in. I watched the first big battle end and had a celebration with my fellow evil primordials about the victory of Perseus. But little did I know, his victories would not occur as often as I thought.

Annabeth's POV

I looked up at the dark sky with white dots littered across it. The moon shone down like a streak of pale light, and the Milky Way lay across the sky as if a colorful strip of glitter. I sighed. I had no ideas, and Perseus had just ended half of Camp Half Blood's demigods. Suddenly, I was stuck with an idea: What if we struck his source of power? What if we channeled our allies to go attack the primordials whilst they would be unprepared and unexpectant of attack? I sat up with a grin and went before the thrones of the gods. "Let's try this, at least we shall not fall without a fight. We should tear Perseus from his dark throne, kill him, and hang his body on a wooden post! We shouldn't back down like cowards and let him kill us!" I yelled. "We fully agree with you, daughter of Athena, right my fellow gods?" Poseidon said. All agreed to my statement. "The council is dismissed, we attack the Primordials," Zeus finished.

A/N I do not plan to add anymore demigods to Percy's side, but if you wish to have another join him, I will indeed put him/her on Percy's side. And I will also welcome any ideas of which a certain demigod betrays Percy once more and leaves him for the Olympian's side.

Word count 825