Chapter 10: I get some friends

Percy POV

Mortal bombs are hard to find. So I decided to make one. After a few days of working, I made a bomb. Of course, the bomb was modified a little bit. It had Greek fire and some water from the Styx. My plan was to fire it underneath the river and into the sewer system which would cause an earthquake that could be used to knock the demigods of their feet. This would give us enough time to destroy them. It would be a bloodbath with no demigods left (except the ones that I want to keep captive). Then I would march up the stairs of Olympus and destroy the gods. But, I would need help doing this, and the helper would need to be of equal power to me. So I went to find someone to do this. 

Time skip of pure misery

There was one person I had set my mind to, was Leo Valdez. Since I was sort of a god, I could tell that he was in a poor state and wished that he wasn't ever friends with the six. I believed that he was of almost equal power with me. Whilst I could easily destroy Annabeth or Jason.  I shuddered thinking of the five most idiotic demigods to ever live. I had long ago realized that it was much to dangerous to leave my fortress in Tartarus, so I sent out a messenger of which was a general of a large group of monsters. I stood on a balcony overlooking an eighth of Tartarus. I had made the land thousands of times more hellish than it was when Annabeth and I entered Tartarus. I shut my eyes and let out a breath. I will prevail against the gods who call themselves worthy of being Olympians. I will tear them down. This I swear on the River Styx. 

Leo POV

I was on my morning walk in Camp Half Blood when a hooded figure stepped out of the woods. "Who are you?" I asked whilst pulling my hammer from my belt. "The lord Perseus calls for aid, he wishes to have you as his companion whilst he fights a war against the gods of Mount Olympus. What do you say, demigod. If you agree to join us, you shall be granted the position of 2nd in command," the messenger of Perseus said in a quite voice, but it felt as if a thousand snakes were hissing at the same time. I replied immediately, "I will come and join master Perseus in his war with the arrogant, selfish gods of Mount Olympus." "You have made the right choice. Now I must go, you shall be taken to lord Perseus by the Primordials and prepared so you aren't instantly killed by the air of Tartarus." And with that, the messenger of Perseus disappeared into shadow.

Percy POV

I sat down on my dark throne and stared at my door. I expected my enemy to barge inside any moment. I pulled my knees to my chest and began to think. My brain started to question the fact that I might lose. If they did capture me, what would they do to me? What would happen to the members of my army if I lost? My thoughts were interrupted when the front door opened to reveal my messenger. "Leo Valdez has chosen to fight for us, lord," the messenger said. "Great! I shall notify the Primordials of this," I said cheerfully, "Now go gather a small army to launch a minor attack on a demigod base near Camp Half Blood. Then you may rest." "Yes lord," my servant said before heading to another part of my fortress. I got up and went to my balcony again. Leo just would not be enough to defeat my enemy, so I decided to use my one pass for raising the dead. I reached my hand out and muttered words that have not been spoken for millenniums. The ghostly shape of Bianca Di Angelo appeared before me. I shut my eyes and put an eighth of my power into her body. She seemed to fill with life all over again and finally, she was once again alive. I picked up her unconscious form and put it in a bed. I left the room and returned to my balcony. My land was now filled with trenches of lava, rivers of lava, lavafalls (Which is basically just a waterfall but with lava), lava lakes, volcanos, the River Styx, a border of which was made of pure misery, a spiked wall, an ocean (Over the border of course) of lava, and trillions of monsters just stomping around and eating each other. I spotted one monster in particular: Bob the Titan. I had asked Tartarus to bring him back and spare him. Tartarus had done so, but Bob came back with no memory of Annabeth and I's trip to Tartarus. I named him Bob again and I may or may not have revised his memory to make him go against the arrogant Olympians. "Every monster here, prepare yourselves to go to full on war with the gods of Mount Olympus! The small group of monsters that have been asked by one of my servants to go to battle with a small part of Camp Half Blood, come with us and depart once we reach the border of Camp Half Blood!" I yelled from the balcony. I returned to my throne and started an Iris Message to see what the gods were doing. And this is the most relaxation you will ever get whilst being a dark lord.

Here is a picture of Percy's new fortress.

Yay!!! The chapter is finally out!! Hope you enjoyed it a lot!

Word count 984