extended.

❝ your hands are all tangled in my hairmust be chemistry ❞

must be chemistry ❞

the hanahaki disease was something that valentina rosales knew personally. her mother, her young, once gorgeous mother had died from it because she had somehow had it with a god. val had grown up watching petals and blood stain her mother's hands and floor. once she'd taken the easy route out, val ran. she couldn't stay there, in her home with those horrible memories of coughing every night and rose petals strewn in the shape of her future, and besides, her mom didn't even recognize her anymore. she didn't get very far to her destination — america, the land of the free — until someone found her. he told her that his name was cupid and that he would train her. he told her about the gods and demigods, gifted her with powers and physical items and then sent her to camp half-blood, where val kissed her way through the camp. and then she'd gotten to know annabeth chase.

when annabeth chase walked into val's room the night after her quest down in the labyrinth, val hadn't been at all impressed. she'd probably ask about her father, or eros, or whatever, and then they'd go on their merry ways and forget each other. then annabeth had asked val for her services. why? she didn't know. she'd voiced that, and of course it was because of percy jackson. because everything had to involve him these days. annabeth was insecure, and clearly it was in her veins because she'd asked that if val agreed, then they'd keep it secret, chalk it up to a newfound friendship based off of their first interaction with nico di angelo. but then val had said yes. why? she didn't know. and so then they kissed. then after annabeth left, val started coughing up rose petals, and she knew that she was screwed.

❝ my plans are whatever you want
baby, you've got all of me ❞

emeraude toubia

emeraude toubia . . . valentina rosales !
❛ there's a difference between having a broken heart and a shattered soul. ❜

kathryn newton . . . annabeth chase !
❛ that isn't love. that's debt. you think that i don't know that? ❜

♡♡♡

dylan o'brien . . . percy jackson
finn wolfhard . . . nico di angelo
nana komatsu . . . drew tanaka
thomas brodie-sangster . . . will solace
cole & dylan sprouse . . . travis & connor stoll

rudy pankow . . . jason grace
iñaki godoy . . . leo valdez
devery jacobs . . . piper mclean
riele downs . . . hazel levesque
gong jun . . . frank zhang
tashi rodriguez . . . reyna ramirez-arellano

❝ save me, save me, i'm falling in love with this kiss
( on my lips ) ❞

terrified — camila cabello.
that way — tate mcrae.
jenny — studio killers.
downtown — allie x.
lie — nessa barrett.
double take — dhruv.
logical — olivia rodrigo.
pretty girls — reneé rapp.
sweet relief — madison beer.
things i wish you said — sabrina carpenter.

❝ i'm so high, i'm so high, that it's making me sick
( makes me sick ) ❞

hi this is terrified !! ignore the fact that im so obsessed w cristina rosales she's wkjdmwjskskska ugh the love of my life. anyways val is my flowery bean and she's just ,,, god. anyway if you look at the pinterest board there might??? be spoilers??? idk so you don't have to look but. anyway this is future me here to state that i will regret many things in this fic.

anyway please ignore the fact that val, annabeth, and percy are literally jem, tessa, and will just that val and percy never like each other romantically. fight me on this jem and will were so in love.

inspirations !! this is based off of the song terrified by camila cabello. i don't own the pjo / hoo peoples and series. i own val. cover is by .immortaiisms on quotev. this is inspired off of valdangelo hanahaki fics bYE

triggers . this entire fic will be untagged. mentions your average pjo/hoo violence [ blood, death, fighting scenes like stabbing and that sort of stuff ]. alcohol use. non explicit sex. a strange amount of sexual innuendos/speech. lots of blood and coughing.

❝ lay awake thinking of every single what if
i admit, never felt like this ❞

❝ lay awake thinking of every single what ifi admit, never felt like this ❞