💙56💙

With her gaze fix on the white marble wall jadwa wonder why her husband hasn't even come to see her it's been 4days since she gave birth and she didn't set her eyes on him.

"Jd."fadilah say nudging her best friend and she turn with a sigh.

"Na,am."she answer with a sigh and fadilah sigh.

"What happened?
Your baby will be fine and ya hafiz said you both will be discharge in two days time."fadilah say and jadwa release a heavy breathe.

"Fadilah.
Ya armaan didn't even come to see me for once neither text me i message him and he didn't even reply me, "nayi magana kowa sai yache I'm being bratty "jadwa say as she feel her vision blurring, she quickly wipe her tears, fadilah sigh and glance at there cousins that are Sitted on the other side of the large hospital room gisting.

"Jd.
I know i didn't supposed to tell you this but us armaan didn't even see the baby since he left this room the day you gave birth he hasn't step foot again, ya hafiz told me he got into a shock do to stress and ever since he gained consciousness he's been acting weird."fadilah explain and jadwa flick away her tears with a sigh.

"Fadilah.
What can i say in this case nobody wants to even talk to me the last time i try talking to mum about it she said armaan told her he's been coming to see me everyday, why is he lieing?
Did it has to do with me giving birth?"jadwa ask looking at her best friend who slightly hug her trying to comfort her whispering soothing words into her ear.

*********
Singing loudly along the music playing from the mp3 jawahir happily chop the vegetables, she couldn't thank her best friend more her life has been exactly the way she's been wishing for if she do know one visit to the sorcerer can solve her problem she could have gone a long time ago, do armaan always listen to her he seems always moody, jittery and confused but jamila told her he will be fine along the way when the charn completely finish working.

"Besti mi
The one and only wife of Armaan fu'ad Aminu,"kichi ke kadai duniya naki kiyama namu baki daya"jamilah chante making her best friend to laugh wholeheartedly.

"Ohhh besti mi.
What is life without you."jawahir say and they both hi five laughing.

"Look at how you are glowing,
If this continue forever you will be too beautiful for my liking."jamila say and jawahir chuckle.

"Life is good without rival heard she will be back in two days time,
Yesterday i heard him speaking with grandpa it's as if he's cautioning him about not visiting the hospital to check on the witch because he lied that he goes there everyday."jawahir say and jamila node.

"Good of him.
It's just as the sorcerer said he won't pay even a single attention to her even do he will want to he couldn't because of the charm."jamila say and jawahir node.

"Where is samirah?"jawahir ask putting the vegetables inside a sieve.

"She's sleeping let me help you a little."jamila say and begin cutting the vegetables as jawahir washes the vegetables, the two girls continue talking mostly about armaan and how they would make sure jadwa leave the house.

************

"When was the last time you see your wife?"Amir ask armaan whose gaze is pinned to the golden royal chair not knowing what excuses to give.

"I'm talking to you armaan?
What exactly did jadwa did to you that you ditched her in the hospital for the past four days without showing up to check on her and the baby."amir say and armaan clear his throat.

"I'm sorry "ranka shidade
I will go check on her insha Allah i have been so caught up with soo much i always have time only in the night and whenever i go to check on her she's already asleep, but insha Allah as I'm leaving here i will go straight to the hospital."armaan say and Amir node.

"Ok.
Take care of your wives and i will call jadwa for feedback to confirm wether or not you visit her so make sure you go there today."Amir say warning and armaan node in understanding.

"Insha Allah grandpa.
Thank you."armaan say standing up.

"May the almighty bless you."Amir say and armaan mutter ameen before leaving the parlour with a sigh.

He doesn't even know why he didn't want to see jadwa, he feel as do something is wrong somewhere, he feel lost and confused he's been visiting a therapist since he gain consciousness he knows something isn't right with him but he couldn't understand what exactly it is, with a sigh he enter his car and head home with his heart anticipating to see his wife and daughter.

Issa short chappy and please drop your comments and vote.

Add up my new book tittle:UNCLE JALAL" to your reading list.

I love you all.