Chapter 48

You're my everything,I don't want to lose you.

Aiden's Pov

"Well well well,we meet again boss and babygirl "

I stopped breathing immediately.

What the hell

I've never felt this way. ..i have never been betrayed like this.

Elijah...what !!

I turned around and I looked at him to see him smirking and he was pointing a gun at me.

With his men surrounding us...

Fuck

Wrong move Aiden.

I told the men to wait for my signal and not make a move and I'm now stuck and if I make a move

I'm doomed.

"Make a move boss and you're dead...well well well..time for business anyways "

He made a sign to his men and they walked forward and unfortunately they took both of my guns.

They have the upper hand so I won't do anything...my child's life is involve with Flora's so I have to be smart here.

He walked towards me and pushed me on a chair...i clenched my jaw..

I'm so angry right now and it hurts so much that i am not able to do anything

"Tie him up " and they did so..

I stared at him dangerously..and he gulped....

He's somehow afraid of me but he doesn't want to show it

Coward

"It would look so nice to see my handprint on Dana's face "

My heart stopped beating again and I panicked.

"Don't you fucking dare lay your hands on her " I said dangerously

"You are really bold Aiden Tsk Tsk "

"I should be Elijah..I'm not a Coward like you tho" I smirked dangerously

"Let's get to business love...close her eyes "...I panicked inside but I did not show it on the outside

And one of his men blind folded dana..Thank God..i don't want my child to see what he is going to do..

"I'm not going to beat around the bush Aiden....where are your office and house and with bank documents"

And I laughed even though it is not funny...

"What is so funny "

"You really think I'm going to tell you dummy...you're really dumb Elijah..I really thought you were smart but you're a big dumass"

And he punched me several times till I started bleeding and he finally stopped

"Stopppp plesseee. .he did nothing to you Elijah " and he punched flora..

And I clenched my jaw again because I'm not able to do anything to stop him

"Say one more word and you'll be screaming " he smirked

"Touch her and I promise you..your generation will not live to tell the story "

And he laughed...he came forward and punched my face again.."say one more word aiden"

And I smirked "Fuck you " and he punched me continously till I started bleeding nonstop..

"I will ask you again...where are the documents " "And I will  tell you again...I will not tell you dumbass "