Chapter 53

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:that word is love...

Flora's Pov

Today I woke up early and of course you know i don't get up that early nowadays

Lazy pig

I have this gut feeling that something good is going to happen today..

Maybe Aiden is getting discharged today or maybe tomorrow or maybe Andrew will make up with his girlfriend today or maybe I'll even become a God mother today..

Shut the fuck up flora...it is too early to say that...

But Andrew is that desperate so yeah...he will knock her up soon.i can't waitttt

I also can't wait to see you give birth flora...

I'm too young for that...

And I'm still a virgin dummy....

Anywaysssss I stared at the mirror in front of me and I looked at the nest on my head...

Wow flora...you really know how to sleep like a lady...

I'm in the bathroom right now and i really wanna take a long hot shower

And so I did....but I combed my hair before taking a verrrryyy longggg hot shower and i finally got out.

I wore black sweatpant with a matching black hoodie and I held my hair in a neat ponytail before putting on my lip gloss and I went outside...

To see Aiden still sleeping and i looked at my phone to see it is just past seven but the place is still dark...

It will rain soon....

Grrrr

My tummy grumbled

I need to eat..

I took my phone and my purse and I opened my purse to see the black card Aiden gave me..

What should I really do with this...I have cash

But something in me said I should take it and i always follow my intuition so I took it..

I went to aiden kissing his cheeks before leaving and i went outside of the hospital to a nearby Cafè

I went in to meet only a few people....yeah it is too early for the Cafè to be filled with People...

Anyways I took a seat and after 3 minutes the waiter asked for my order..

I ordered cappuccino and chicken burger for myself and Cafe Latte with cheeseburger for Aiden...

I have noticed he is in love with cheeseburger...

And I started playing with my phone after a while i felt someone standing in front of me and I looked up to see a lady but something seemed off about her...

Her eyes were puffy and red and her face was pale and she smiled and I smiled back...

"Can I join you " she said lowly and I smiled "yes of course you can "

And she joined me "is everything okay " and she wanted to say something before the waiter came with my order....

And he looked at her "You want anything Ma'am " "n-"

"Feel free and order anything you want....do not worry about the bill"

"Are you sure " she asked "I'm sure darling " and she ordered.....