Chapter 52

And in the middle of my choas,there was you.

Flora's Pov

I felt someone touching my cheeks and I "mmm" before I turned my face to the other side and I heard someone chuckle and I felt someone touching my cheeks again..

"Mmm stop " I said grumpily "babygirl wake up...I miss you...you sleep a lot"

And I slowly opened my eyes to eyes to see Aiden pouting....big bear

I told y'all..there's a big bear hiding in him..

"Who sleeps more than you...sleepy head " I chuckled before he playfully glared at me and i laughed..

"At least I don't drool babygirl " he said smirking and my eyes widen before I touched my mouth and he burst out laughing

"I got you foodie " and my eyes widen...."I don't eat that much dramatic queen "

"Yeah yeah you don't eat that much but when selina brought food for you you danced and you ate all of it and even asked for mine "

And I look away blushing..

"I was just being you know..Flora... big head "

"My head is not that big foodie " and he rolled his eyes...."Oh really big head " and I smirked...

And he made glared at me playfully "you're really cute sleepy head "

And he looked away blushing "wait wait..are you blushing sleepy head "

"Noo I'm not " he rolled his eyes....

"Yes you're "

"No I'm not "

"Yes you're "

"No ...I'm ..not "

"Yes....you're..."

I said folding my arms and staring at him and he was a tomato right now

"Leave me alone foodie " he rolled his eyes...." Oh really...okay then "

I said and I wanted to leave but he held my hands "no do not leave...Fine then i was blushing- "

"You're still blushing sleepy head "

"Fine..I'm blushing...happy now?" He said glaring at me...

"So so happy baby boy " I said making a funny face and we stared at each other before laughing...

After a while he stared at my face before he stared at my breast and he licked his lips

"Your breast looks yummy right now babygirl  " and my eyes widen before i stared at my breast to see my nipples erected...

Fuck you nipples

"My face is up here...Aiden " I said glaring at him before covering my tits with my hands..

"I know babygirl....but your breast is down there and my eyes will move anywhere and you won't stop me babygirl " and he winked

"Big head "...."My name is Aiden foodie " and I glared at him....

"Oh you wanna call me foodie but you don't want me to call you big head....big head "

And he rolled his eyes before I got up "yeah you can tell "your nurse " to clean you up because that is all she is good at "

"Oh boy....someone is jealous " and I looked at him "Look who's talking "

I took a black ripped jean (Ripped ) and a red crop top with a red thong