part 8

Aman started panicking seeing her unconscious. Aman hate her but still loves her alot.
Aman:roshni akhe kholo. Roshni roshni.
     He patted her face but there was no response. He picked her in arms and took her to his cabin. Arhaan saw that and rushed into cabin. Shayri saw arhaan. So she also went behind him. Aman placed roshni on couch.
Arhaan:kya kia hai tumne phirse?
Aman:meine kuch nahi kiya hai. Wo behosh hogai hai.
       Arhaan called neha. Neha shah is famous gynecologist in lucknow.
Arhaan:neha roshni behosh ho gayi hai.
Neha:roshni ko uske bag mein se ek tablet dijiye sab thik hoga.
Arhaan:thank you neha.
Neha:kio baat nahi hai. Roshni meri best friend hai.
         So Neha is friend of roshni. Arhaan sparyed water on roshni face. She woke up. He gave her the medicine. Roshni was feeling ok.
Roshni:thank you sir.
       Saying this she left from there. Roshni and arhaan left the party. Aman was completely blank about what just happened. Rehan took a rose 🌹 from the decorations and kneel🧎 before shayri.
Rehan:shayri i love you.
         Shayri is shocked to listen it. Shayri also loves rehan but What happened to roshni is stopping her.
Shayri:sorry sir par mein apse pyar nahi karti hun.
         Rehan was fully broken💔 after listening the words of shayri But he gained all of his remaining energy.
Rehan:tum jhut bol rahi ho. Tumhare akhe sach bol rahe hai.
Shayri:mujhe pata ladke phele i love you bolte hai. Baad mein tumpe trust karta hun aur hamesha sath rehta hun bolke wada karte. Phir dono ke bich Koi ajata hai. Phir misunderstanding creat karta hai aur ap log trust nahi karte hai. Uske baad ghar aur life dono mein se nikal dete hai.

     Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.