part 19

shayri understood that roshni is having mood swings.
shayri:gussa mat ho.chalo aj nankatai khane ki permission hai.
        roshni forget what shayri said.she is so happy to hear that she can eat nankhatai.
roshni:nankhatai.
         roshni yelled in happiness.shayri smiled seeing her antics.
shayri:sirf aur sirf aj ke liye.
     Roshni was sad because she gave permission for one day but she is happy that at least she gave permission for one day.
roshni:shayri you are best.
        roshni and shayri was about to go suddenly fire encircled roshni.aman and rehan did kiyamifa and they put off fire. dadi:roshni beta tum thik ho.
roshni:haa dadi.
        parveen understood what is going because she was ex shifrathi jinn.roshni took her phone and called arhaan. arhaan:rosh kya hua hai?
roshni:phirse hua hai tum bolo tume mila hai kya.
arhaan:mein aur phuphi dono ko nahi mil raha hai shifrathi heera.
roshni:tum kisse kaam ke nahi ho. arhaan:tum kabir se pucho. roshni:shayad uske pass ho.
         roshni cuts the call and dails kabir.kabir is not evil.he did everything to unite roshan.roshni knows that and forgives aliya.now aliya is also not evil.

        Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment. Sorry for small part but i got bored of typing for hours.