part 11

all members are staying at rubina house[roshni,salma,shayri,arhaan,rubina,farah].shayri came to lucknow because rehan came and shayri also have to come because of work. Roshni came because she wants to meet her mother.
roshni:shayri tum maan kyu nahi jati ho.
            Roshni was pleading her.
shayri:kyuki rehan ek jinn hai aur mein ek jinn shikari hi hun.
               Shayri was trying to convince to everyone but herself.
arhaan:toh kaha pe likha hai ki jinn aur jinn shikari sath mein nahi reh sakte hai. shayri:par bhai
           shayri was about to say something which was interrupted by roshni. roshni:par var kuch nahi rehan ek acha ladka hai.wo tumse bohot pyar karta hai aur tum bhi usse pyar karti ho.
             Shayri was shocked to know that. shayri:mein usse pyar nahi karti hun.
              Roshni knows that shayri also loves rehan but what happened with her is stopping her.
roshni:tum mujse jhut nahi bol sakti ho aur tum rehan ke sath yeh baat boldo.
        shayri thought for a while and said
shayri:acha thik hai.
         all are happy to listen that shayri is going to purpose rehan.
roshni:arhaan bhai kal wo apki cousin behen ki engagement hai.
arhaan:ha ayesha ki engagement hame hi arrange karna hai.
This is the reason behind arhaan arrival to lucknow.all had family time together.

        Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading. Today onwards my school is starting so I'm going to update a little late. I hope you understand my problem.