September 1st 2021 | Clay

10:28 A.M

I stare down at my cereal as I listen to the sound of Sap's footsteps come down the stairs. "Morning," I mumble. "What were you so upset with y/n about last night?" He asks me. My eyes widen.

"Wha- What?" I turn to face him. "Well, you weren't quiet. What was it you said? 'You're a really good person, you know that?'" He teases me. I roll my eyes and look back down.

He chuckles and sits beside me. "I'm just saying man, you can talk to me." He tells me. I circle my spoon in the bowl. "I probably shouldn't," I say. He nods and smiles towards me.

His grin only widens as he eats. "What?" I laugh and take a bite of my food. He scratches his head. "Does she call you Dream or Clay?" He asks. "Does it matter?" I lower my eyebrows.

"Sure it does. You've spoken every day for like a week. I think you've spoken to y/n more this week than me." He smiles. I shrug my shoulders and then my head jerks up to look at him. "You don't think I like y/n, do you?" I laugh.

He smiles and looks down at his food. He actually does... "Sap, I don't like y/n." I nudge his arm. He doesn't say anything. "I don't!" I scoff.

"You were fucking sulking yesterday because you lost the bet." He says to me. "Because I lost a bet!" My hands shoot up. He nods with complete disbelief. I grab my bowl and set it in the sink. I rinse it out and put it in the dishwasher.

He's such an idiot. Why would I like y/n? Because she's pretty and nice? That's so stupid. Whatever. It's not important anyway. He's an idiot.

Y/n

Hey do you want to stream
with me today?

Yeah I'd love to

Okay when?

Whenever is best for you

Okay how's twelve for
you?

One?

I mean twelve eastern

So you really mean me?

Yeah?

That's good :)

Yay! :)

I yawn and lay down in my bed. I open Tiktok and begin scrolling on my for you page. I seem to get a lot of my friend's edits and Minecraft stuff on my for you page.

I like seeing the stuff on my friends and me. A lot of times it's sweet. It's also been nice to see y/n's twitch grow a little since MCC. People also liked her in the stream from yesterday afternoon.

People want to see her whitelisted onto the SMP. Which could be arranged, but I still haven't known her that long. I'd say we're friends. She's nice and funny.

My favorite moments from MCC16

I expect to see Red Rabbits POV when in actuality it's mine. I think I already know what's coming.