Chapter 4 : SHAYAD?

Now it's been a month since they returned  from the mission. Everything was fine and normal till 2 days but in the third day HM started behaving odd. It was like she is lost somewhere, in someone, in another place. But again after 2 days she stared to acted normal. They thought it was because she was missing Ammi. But somehow they too knew something was going on inside her head.

Tough she used to put her 200% in every work as usual. But she now struggled more to smile. HM who used to put a sweet smile in her face even in her most difficult times, somehow forget to smile. She used to smile in-front of everyone but everybody knew she is faking it.

Like wise, after a month, Santu had to make HM sign in the paper to send in the headquarter very urgently. So, she went in her cabin.

Nobody used to go in her cabin in that time as she used to take break for half an hour. Nobody knew what she used to do in that half an hour but it used to refresh her. SS was first to enter in her cabin in that time. Then the thing she saw made her very surprised. She silently called everybody and looked by hiding from outside.

HM was happy and was smiling (not the fake one). She had plugged earphones in her ear which was joined to the camera. Everybody was very happy as they never saw HM this relax in past few weeks. But suddenly, tears started to flow from her eyes. She was going to open her eyes. Every body noticed it, and hide completely.

(She didn't knew everybody was looking at her.) then she rubbed her tears took a deep and long breath, put that camera in her drawer and again continued to do her work.

They pretended that they didn't saw anything. They were just happy and everyday in that half an hour everybody used to peak in her cabin. They saw that always she used to put her earphones, connected to the camera and see someone's video. At last 3 minutes she used to close her eyes and smile and tears automatically flow from her eyes.

No one knows that what she used to watch or knew why she smile or cry.

After 1 months and 2 weeks

It was raining out side. AS had came for routine visit and was signing weekly reports. Suddenly, a man came running towards the thana all wet because of rain. He didn't had umbrella or raincoat. Everybody recognized him except HM. Yup! It was Rohan Basu. (The guy they gave lift)
CC: Pshycologist saab lagta hai aapko bhiigne ka bohot hi shock hai. Pehle bi bhi ge the aur aaj bhi?
RB: (breating heavily) aare...sir ye..ye masak karneka.. time nahi hai...meri jeep... wo meri jeep.....
SS: Phirse aap ki jeep chori hogayi? Abhi to mujhe lagta hai ki gaalti aap ki hi hai.
RB: aab iisme meri kya galti?
SS: Matlab agar chabi jeep mai rakhoge ho obviously chori to honi hi thi. Ab aap KM ki bike ko hi dekhligiye. Bhale hi ye beech raste pe bike roke. Koi bike hila hi nahi saka. Poocho kyu?
Billu: kyu?
SS: Kyu ki chabbi nahi hoti haina!!😂😂😅😅. Bike ho yaana ho. Chabi hamesha uunke paas hi hoti hai.
CC: Ufff...ye masumiyat!!
KS was silent only because HM ordered her not be angry on someone until next day. But as you know she is KS so her 1 glare was enough to make them silent.
RB: Aab kya koi yaha meri baat sunega.
HM: Hogaya aap dono ka? (To RB) Sorry aap apne jeep ke baare mai kuch keh rahe the.
RB: Haan wo Mumbai se Lucknow aate bakth. Meri jeep chori hogaee thi na. To aabhi aabhi right now, maine aak aadmi ko meri jeep chalate huwe dekha. Aur bhaag te bhaag te bhaag te police station dekha, to complain likhane yaha aagaya.
HM: are you sure wo aap ki hi jeep thi? I mean, aap ke jese dikhne wali dusre bhito....
RB: No mam, I am completely sure about it. Maine piche se no. Plate dekha to phir conform hi ho gaya.
HM: great to phir aap F.I.R. likhwa digiye. Gaadi ka no. Bata digiye. Hum jald se jald aap ki gaadi aako dedenge. Trust me.
RB: thank you mam.
PS writes his F.I.R.
PS: aap ka phone no.?
RB: 9840......
PS: Emergency ke liye no.phone?
(I don't know if it is asked or not)
AB: ji?
PS: wo agar aap ka phone nahi laga ya aapko kuch hogaya to uske liye ye jaroori hai. Aap apna kisi bhi riste dar ya to dost ka number de sakte hai hispe aap bharosa karte hain.
RB: jispe mai trust karta hoo?
PS: ji.
RB: umm.. (he thinks for a minute and go towards HM who was drinking tea) Mam!
HM: yes.
RB: kya mujhe aapka number mil sakta hai?
Everyone was shocked.
HM: Excuse me.
RB: wo PJ ne kahana ke jispe bharosa karte ho. Uska no likhna hai.
HM: hann toh.(still confused)
RB: to aapne abhi abhi kaha tha na ki "trust me". So, I trust you.