Chapter 6: Khone ka Daar!

HM ran from RB's flat. Everyone was shocked and calculating what just happened. Except CC and RB who knew she was having her mental breakdown. They all sat  in the same position for 2 minutes until SS broke the silence by saying...

SS: ummm..aap logo ko nahi lagta ki hame maddam sir ke piche jana chahiye tha??
CC: Ye bada samajhdari wala baat kiye he Santu ji. Chaliye.

They all went in RB's jeep as they all came by bike. KS was sitting front and she showed him the direction towards her house. They reached their and CC opened the lock with billu's technique as he had learned from him. There was no one in house and hall was very clean and very well decorated. All went to HM's room. They found three empty bottle of alcohol and one empty injection from which she took drug.

No one had entered HM's room before it. Her room's wall was all covered with photos. Some of M.P.T., some with Ammi, some with JT. But there was not a single photo of AS as she hated him. There were also some photos of HM with the guy they saw in photos in JT's house in Mumbai.
Suddenly RB asked...

RB: ye log kon hai? (Pointing in a group photo of 15-17 people)
SS: Un ke collegues the jab wo mumbai mai kam karti thi. Abhi hum hai ,dekhiye hamare bhi photos hai, bus D.S.P. sir ko chod ke.
RB: kyu?
SS: wo kya hai na ki.........(cut by KS)
KS: Ama santu hum maddam sir ki haalat yese kese huwi hai? Ye jaan ne ke liye aaye hai. Aap na bakaiti band karo tum!
SS: Sorry maddam.
KS: aur tum(to RB) ye unka aapasi mamla hai sulajhja yega.
RB: okay. BTW, ye dono koun hai? (pointing to a photo) (wishpering to Santu so that KS would not listen)
SS: ye JT sir hai MS ke best friend aur maddam sir hai ,aur MS ke side mai kun hai pata nahi. Wese Mumbai mai bhi bohot sari photos thi inki. (Wishpering to RB)
RB: thank you.
SS: it's okay sir

Then they all got shocked by listening "BANG" on the door. It was HM. She thought that she had left it open as she was drunk and hadn't remembered any thing about that night. She didn't know that all of them were present and watching her. All of them were going to go down but RB stopped them by sign and told them to silently see her movement.

HM shut the door again making loud "BANG". Her eyes seemed red in anger and guilt. Then she sat on the floor resting her back in sofa. She rested her head in sofa's seat and started to cry again very badly. Then she got up and punch the wall very hardly from her bare hand. It started to bleed. RB got down and told them not to come down until he give sign.

HM was on the floor resting her back on the wall. She had closed her eyes but felt that someone was near her. She opened her eyes and said....

HM: kyu aaye ho tum yaha?
RB: kyu kar rahe to tum yesab?
HM: (After a moment) Psycologist ho na tum? Ye to samajh hi gaye hoge ki maine bohot kuch mere andar daba ke rakha hai.
RB: humm..lekin andar dabake rakhne se kum nahi hoga.
HM: to kisiko kehne se bhi to kum nahi hoga na. You know, just go, go away. Aur tumhare sath jo bhi aaye hai, sab ko leke chale jao.
RB: tumhe dar hai na, ki kahi tumhare aapne tumse door na chale jaye. am I right?
HM: wrong. Mujhe is baat ka dar nahi hai ki koi mujhse door chale jaye. But, is baat ka hai ki kahi wo mujhe chod ke na chale jaye. Tajurba kehta hai mera ki, Door jane mai aur chod ke jane mai bohot farak hota hai. (With tears in eyes and broken sound) Tisiliye to mai jyadatar aapno se dur rehtihu, taki wo mujhe aakdin chod ke na chale jaye.
RB: kyu jayega koi tumhe chood ke?
HM: (smiled)
RB: kuch bolo gi ya aese hi muskurati raho gi. Aur rona band karo, pani piyo aur batao. (Giving her a glass of water. She took and drank it)
HM: You remind me of someone.
RB: Someone special? (While opening first aid box)
HM: More than a special!

He was doing her first aid. He bent his head up listing that from her hand.

HM: tumhe kya laga? Tum aak anjaan ladki se uska number mango ge aur wo tumhe ayese de de gi? Bhale hi tum mujhe nahi jaante but mai tumhe bohot aachi tarah se jaanti hu...... Tumhe nahi to tumhare jese kisi aak ko.
RB: (confusingly) Matlab?
HM: yaad hai number lete bakth tumne jo mujhse kaha tha.... wohi, same to same kisi ne mujhse pehle bhi kaha tha. Aur chai pine se pehle jo huwa tha? Wo bhi pehle ho chuka hai.
RB: tumhara matlab tum mere jese aadmi jaante ho?
HM: humm..
RB: Mujhe to laga ki mai is world mai one piece hi hu. To phir milana mujhe tumhare wo "someone more than a special" se. Tip lelunga ke naye dost kese banane hai.
HM: uska bhi koi dost nahi hai. Aak ko chod ke. But saccha wala.
RB: koi nahi mai..usse hi dosti kar lunga. Aur ye sikhlunga ki how to be somone's more than a special. (Chuckled)
HM: you are already very special. Aur sorry, tum uusse nahi mil sakte.
RB: kyu?
HM: because he's no more. Sirf meri galti ki wahje se. (While crying)
RB: I am so sorry. Wo mujhe pata nahi tha.
HM: it's okay. Thank you bandage laga ne ke liye. Aur sorry, meri wahje se tumhe itni taklif huwi.

Every body got out of her room.

KS: Maddam sir!
HM: Sorry. Najane maine kya kya kehdiya. I am so sorry.
AS: Haseena ji....
HM: aap mujhe suspend karne wale hona. It's okay. I deserve it.
AS: Suspend to karna hi padega. Par isiliye nahi kyu ki ham aapse naaraj hai. Isiliye kyu ki hame aapki phikra hai Haseena Ji. Wese to saamanya tourpe sir kisi ko koste nahi hai, par pata nahi kal unhe kya hogaya. Kal unhone kuch jyada hi keh diya. Aur unki taraf se hum aapse mafi maagte hai.
KS: Aur hum sab ko pata hai ki aap kitni Kaabil officer hai aur duty aur desh ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai.
SS: Haan! Maddam sir. Aur aapto meri inspiration ho. Meri hi nahi balki bohot saari ladkiyo ki inspiration ho. Aap hi yesa karengi to kese chalega. Aap to bohot strong hona.

HM smiles and everybody group hugged and went to their house and SS went to thana as she had duty there. HM was still suspended for 10 days because of her act. Every body thought that it was back to normal and started their day. But it was not for HM.

Even the strongest person, in a point of his/her life, they needs someone. Someone who cared what they said. Someone who really listened and understand what they really are. Exact, same thing is happening to her right now. She needs someone who would make her understand.

After everybody went, RB as a psychologist was dam sure it was more than that of which she is in guilt now. After every body went, RB again grabbed the keys and rushed into HM's house. The house was locked. He tried to ring the bell but because of power cut the bell was not working. Then he saw an open window so he jumped from there. The condition was not same. The house was again cleaned and well decorated.

He then climbed the ladder and went in HM's room. She had changed her clothes and her hair was wet. She was starring at a wall full of pictures of HM with the other guy. She didn't knew that RB was inside as she was lost somewhere.

It was a complete silence for at least 7 minutes until RB spoke clamly,
RB: mujhe pata hai,tumhare dimag me kuch to hai jo tumhe andar hi andar khaee jarahi hai.
She turned back but was not surprised or shocked as if it was all normal for her.
HM: Hi!
RB: Do you trust me? Kya tum sach me mujhme bharosa rakhti ho?
HM: Haan. (confidently)
RB: to chalo mujhe tumhe aak jahgha leke gana hai.
HM: kaha?
RB: chalo tho sahi.
HM: theek hai.
They went from there. RB was driving and HM was sitting next to him. She was just looking at him all the way. RB also once in a while turned his head to see HM. They were all silent in the way. He stopped his jeep after about 15 minutes. They both came out of the jeep. It was a very deep forest. RB was walking ahead and HM was just following him. After walking about 20 minutes, they reached at the very beautiful place in very deep of jungle. It had very big and beautiful waterfall.

HM: Ye kaunsi jahga hai?
RB: Sach kahu to mujhe bhi nahi pata. wo, mujhe pata nahi tha ke mai kaha jhau. clinic bhi bandh tha aur kaam bhi nahi tha. To yase hi ghoomte ghoomte mujhe jharne ki aawaj aaee. Paas aake dekha to itna sundar najara dekha.
HM: phir?
RB: phir mujhe jaab bhi koi bure khayaal aate hai mai  yaha aata hu. Saanti hai aur sukoon milta hai.
HM: ye baat to sahi kahi.
RB: mujhe jaab bhi baat karni hoti hai mai yaha aajata hoon. I mean, yaaha baat karne keliye koi bhi nahi hai na aur phone mai abhi driver, landlord, receptionist, CC aur tumhare siwaye kisika number nahi hai. To baat bhi nahi kar sakta, to jharne se hi baat karleta hoon. Mai baat karta hoon aur ye sunta hai, bina judge kare.
Mai to majhboori mai karta hoon, but tumhare paas to log hai, dost bhi hai to baat karlo. Bhale hi tumhara dard kaam na ho par....sath jaroor milega.

After a moment,
HM: Kisne kaha mai baate nahi karti? Karti hoon. Par khud se. Kyuki dusro se karne mai mujhe daar lagta hai.
HM and RB (together): Ki kahi hum unlogo ko khona de.

.......................................................................................................................

So, That's it for this chapter. Thankyou so much for reading and Hope you liked it. Sorry, I was unactive for many days but my physical school had been started so I was busy. But  It will be comming smoothly from today.

Just wanted to ask :
Do you want me to make HM with RB or with AS at the end of the story? (Please reply fast because next chapter will depend on your answer).

Thankyou and peace.