I am haunting your ass Kacchan!

I woke up and the first thing I realized I was floating and not only that but I could see All Might being around my body.

All Might: My boy, I am so sorry that I was late.

Me: It's all right! I am fine.

All Might: If only I was there sooner.

Me: But I am all right!

I saw him touch my hand but not my hand but my bodies hand and that was the moment I realized I was a spirit. The first thing I did was fly in a circle make loop the loops and screeeming eeeeehhhh around the room until I stopped and dropped to the ground.

I'm fucking ghost!

SHIT!

What do I do?

I can't stay a ghost!

I can't be dead!

I... I can have fun!

I can actually do shit!

Ohh KACCHAN!!! I AM COMMING FOR YA!!!!

At first I was really happy and enjoying being a ghost flying around until I got hit by reality and started freaking out and walking back and forth until I kinda tripped and fell through the stufff. Then I brain moved on and I started thinking about all kind of things I could do while being a ghost. My brain was telling me to go for it and this was how I began smiling like a Cheshire cat and exited the room. It was finally my time to make the Pomeranians life a living hell for a moment.

So I went flying to the dorm and directly to the Dandelions room. However, I couldn't find him there so I went for a search only to find him down in the kitchen eating with the others.

Sooo spicy food again?

You do realize that spiciness isn't really good to have for breakfast, right?

How about we change that up!

I saw everyone eating some ham and eggs or bread with a topping or even some pancakes but Bakugo was just having something spicy. So, I went to the counter and took some salt and some sugar and went back to Bakugo. It was kinda fun how everyone ignored the floating sugar and salt that I carried above their head and dropped sugar into his food as well as added salt into his soft drink.

Kacchan: THE FUCK?!

The moment he took a bite out of the food, he immediately spit it out and then started to drink only to take a spit that one out too. Everyone on the table was looking at him by now and I just casually put the salt and sugar away while also laughing.

Kacchan: WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?

Kirishima: Bakubro calm down.

However, he didn't wanted to calm down and so he stood up and was about to get something to drink which I was pretty sure but the moment he stood up, I tripped him and made him fall to the ground.

Kacchan: THE ACTUAL FUCK!

Denki: Are you okay?

Sero: That looked like it hurt!

Kacchan: I am fucking fine.

Since he was already on the ground I decided to drop some things on him as in since he was laying right next to the table, I pulled the cloth off the table making every meal fall onto him.

Iida: Bakugo are you, all right?

Now everyone was around Kacchan while he just stood up and went out of the room making expositions and cursing the whole time saying he is cursed or a fucking ghost was doing this to him. To be quite honest he wasn't that wrong and it wasn't that far-fetched either.

So, I followed him to the bath and waited for him to get into the shower. We both used to shower together when we were young and I ignored Kacchan completely but went straight for to change the temperature.

Me: Don't you think you are bathing a little bit too hot? Look at all the steam buddy!

I went on and change the warm bath to an ice-cold shower. That was the moment I hear Bakugo scream like a girl.

Me: Wupsy.

He at first screamed like a girl then changed the water back to hot and cursed at himself for how stupid he could be that he just accidently changes water.

Me: Oh you think this is all?

I took the shampoo and each time he tried to get it out of his hair, I added more to it and from a 15-minute bath went to an hours of bathing. It did take a while for the bottle to get empty.

Me: You got my respect Kacchan bathing for an hour and not realizing what is happening. How dumb can you bee not to see a bottle above your head.

Once he finished bathing he went to the mirror and tried to stile his hair and also get it dry. Because of all the steam, the mirror wasn't reflecting him and so I decided to draw a smiley face at the mirror and write you're it.

The moment he saw that he ran out of his room with only a towel around him while I was laughing soo hard. I was funny for me to see him do that. I couldn't believe I just managed to scare him that much.

Me: I am pretty sure the rest of the Bakusquad will come. I better get the mirror clean.

Soo, I took the towel and began cleaning the mirror until you could see your reflection again. Though I couldn't see myself since I was a ghost but that didn't matter for me.

As I thought the Bakuquad came into his room checking why Bakugo just went out of his room screaming with a towel around him screaming GHOST.

Me: Wait... Did you literally said a couple of days ago that Ghost don't exist?

Seeing as nothing was wrong they only tried to calm his nerves down before they all went to UA. The rest of the day I was following him and making him trip over nothing as well as pull things away from him so that it would take him ages to pick something up or until he used his explosion around him screaming SHOW YOUR FUCKING SELF DEMON!

Well I was a ghost and ghost are invisible for a reason, right?

In the end I had a lot of fun the whole day just walking and pranking Bakugo. This was finally my time to annoy the shit out of him and make him be vary about his surroundings.