What to do with all the extra coffee?

Today I spend my time in the teacher's office. It was boring staying in class 1A when they all went out and got themselves some ghost hunting equipment. I didn't know where they got them from but they got some and it felt uncomfortable being with them so, I was with the only person that still didn't thought that ghost exist.

It was no other than the homeroom caterpillar himself.

Aizawa: *Sigh* I don't get paid enough for this.

Me: Yes, you do besides you get all the coffee you want for free...

I saw him going to the coffee machine and decided to change the coffee up for some tea. So instead of the mand getting coffee from the tea and coffee machine, the machine only gave him some black tea instead.

Me: You wanted it as your sole? Here you go Sir.

He took the cup and began drinking it until he tasted it and immediately spit it out again.

Aizawa: Where the heck is my coffee?!

Me: Ohh you wanted coffee?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Must have pressed the wrong button from all the tiredness...

Me: Sure, if you say so!

He gains chose black coffee and I again messed with the machine so it gave him tee instead.

Aizawa: The fuck?!

Mic: Is something wrong?

Me: Oh no, he just is going through some coffee crisis.

Aizawa: Get me some black coffee.

Mic: Okay?

He did what Aizawa asked and I messed with it again.

Mic: Here you go.

Aizawa: That's tea!

Mic: Huh? But I did press coffee.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Where is the 3 in 1 coffee?

Mic: I thought you don't drink that stuff.

Aizawa: I don't but I need some right now.

Mic: Okay, It should be right over... here!

Mic went ahead and took the coffee bag out giving it to Aizawa before leaving.

Mic: I'll tell Nezu about this problem.

Aizawa: You do.

I watched Aizawa open the bag and pouring it into his cup.

Me: Don't you think this is a little bit too much coffee? Let me handle this!

The moment he turned around to get some hot water from the water cooker, I went ahead and threw the coffee into the bin and gave him a tea bag instead. The hero turned around and poured the tea inside before stopping and looking at it.

Aizawa: *Sigh* I'm too tired for this shit! I'll be going out to get some coffee.

Me: Okay, can I come with you?... Yes?! Okay!

He went out of the room and I began following him. I found it entertainment to follow him and this was how we both end up in a coffee shop. However, he went there and ordered some black coffee and what did I do? I once again began messing with the technical instruments there. First thing I did was change his order to black tea again.

The staff made the tea and gave it to him. Aizawa only looked at it.

Staff: One extra-large black tea, right?

Aizawa: *Sigh* This is not what I ordered.

Staff: Huh? Number 13 right?

Aizawa: Yes.

Staff: I am sorry Sit but this is what you ordered.

Me: Nope, that is what I ordered for him.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Is this some kind of joke?

Staff: No, Sir.

Me: Yes, Sensei!

Aizawa then stood up went to the counter and began talking to the staff member that took his order.

Aizawa: Can you tell me what I ordered?

Staff: Of course, Sir, a extra black coffee as dark and black as your sole, right?

Me: Sounds about right.

Aizawa: Why is he telling me then that I ordered a black tea?

Staff: Here look at this!

They both began talking before apologizing to Aizawa and starting to make him a black coffee.

Me: Hm-hm-hm! Not today!

I again messed with the coffee machine and gave him some hot chocolate instead this time.

Staff: Huh?

They tried over and over again to give Aizawa his order, however every time he got either black tea or hot chocolate.

Staff: I am so sorry Sir but it looks like we won't be able to give you your order. I am really sorry.

They apologized over and over again and decided to give him his money as well as a coupon for the next time. Aizawa then went into the next shop and the same thing happened over and over again until he gave up and just went home.

Me: Don't you have like a class to teach?

I knew no one was hearing me but the question was something I couldn't really answer. He went home and began searching for some coffee. Too bad for him that I was faster and just moved it around until he didn't have the energy anymore and just gave up going back to his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: Fuck this shit! I am taking a nap! I am too tired for this shit!

I saw him texting something before going to bed and since he had some cats I decided to play with them for the rest of the day besides making Aizawa not being able to get his coffee for 24 hours.

Me: Your body will be thankful for the break of coffee!