Rumours!

A week nearly passed and I could feel how my consciousness was drifting away. There was only one explanation for this and that meant that I was waking up. However, I wanted to do something big for my last prank. Something everyone would remember and smile upon. This was the reason why I've been busy the whole night after midnight.

Me: Ohh I can't wait for the new!

After I was done, I went back to UA and waited there for the day to begin. By the morning of the day, I woke up in my own body.

Looks like my fun is over...

I was immediately greeted with Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: How are you feeling dearie?

Me: Amazing and refreshed!

Recovery Girl: That is good to hear!

She then went ahead and started to check me up until she gave me the okay to go back to class. That day I was left laughing. I left the room and was walking down the hallway that was when I saw Aizawa in a cat maid outfit.

Me: Pffff- Ahm Sensei?

Aizawa: Don't you dare say anything.

Me: Okay!

He just went passed me and while I started to go to my class, I could hear some mocking

He just went passed me and while I started to go to my class, I could hear some mocking. The moment I went to ground beta where our next class would be, I found Bakugo and all the other boys in girl cloths too.

They all were so embarrassed but what could they do else besides wearing that since I exchanged every single piece of clothing they had into girls and women's things

Kirishima: Bakubro! You look soo nice!

Bakugo: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Denki: HAHAHAHAHA It's kinda hard to take you serious right now.

I was the only male person that was wearing his gym uniform since my things were in the infirmary prepared in case I needed them after waking up.

This wasn't however everything I did.