Ch.7

I spend all night just thinking about whats wrong with Edward,I i-just he's fast and well weird, i just know that i barely sleept all night.

-

I slowly open my eyes when i hear my alarm go off, shit my head hurts, robably from not getting any sleep, i put on some random clothes that i found and go the the kitchen.

I see Bella eating a apple...should i try to talk with her...she looks distant like she just found out something important, her eyes connect with mine, she quickly get's up and goes to the door not waiting for me. 

I sigh and grab my bag and quickly leave the house, i walk outside and see Bella driving away without me ''COME ON BELLA'' shit sometimes she can really be a asshole.

-

I get to school tired from walking so much, i look around looking for Bella and see her following Edward, my eyes quickly lock with Rosalie and she gives me a cold stare while Alice gives me a friendly smile, i ignore them both and slowly follow Edward and Bella, keeping my distance, so that they don't notice me. 

Bella goes in front of Edward and they both stop in the middle of the florest so i hide behind a tall tree. ''You're impossibly fast and strong...your skin is pale white and ice cold'' what-...what is she talking about ''Your eyes change  color, and sometimes you speak like you're from a different time'' Edward slowly get's closer to Bella who's back is turned to him ''You don't eat ot drink anything, you don't go out in the sun light...'' Bella looks nervous and to be honest so am i.

Is this guy like a junkie or something like that? ''How old are you'' she asks Edward 

''17'' he shortly says close to Bella's ear 

''How long have you been 17?'' what does she mean by that...

''A while...'' Edward says making me even more confused...how can he be 17 for a...while?

It's quiet for a while until Bella says ''I know what you are...'' i frown not knowing what she means

''Say it'' Edward says with a raspy voice, does he not know what water is? wait Bella said he doesn't drink anything ''Out loud'' he says again ''Say it!'' he demands making me nervous

''Vampire'' she says making...confused, scared, angry, frustrated 

''Are you afraid?'' he asks Bella, she takes a shaky breath and turns to face Edward 

''No...'' Edward looks at her and says 

''Then asks me the most basic questions, what do we eat?'' My head spins around with all this new information...how are-vampires are real?

''You won't hurt me'' Bella says making me sigh, why does she put herself in danger, suddently Edward grabs her arm and drags her away ''Where are we going?'' she asks, i start to go after them 

''Up in the mountains'' Edward says still draging Bella by her arm ''You need to see what i look like in the sun light, suddently Edward puts Bella on his back and runs...i can't see her anymore where the fuck did that monster take her.

I start to panick a bit worried for my sister safety, i fall down to the ground not knowing what to do or how to react...if-if Edward is a vampire is-is Rosalie...shit.

-

I clean my face with cold water trying to snap out of it...Alice...she lied to me, i trusted her...she lied to me, she's putting my sister in danger, suddently i feel a cold hand on my shoulderm i quickly snap to look at who just touched me and i see Alice, i clench my jaw and look at her angry i quickly take her hand from my shoulder and walk out of the bathroom angry.