Ch.17

The months seem to pass by so quick and the more time it passes the more lost i feel. Bella has been so distant...sometimes i hear her have nigthmares, she wakes up screaming sometimes she even sleeps with me...it doesn't help much.

I feel like i'm just not enough, i mean i wasn't enough for Rosalie, i made her tougth that she was a monster. i was the first human she has open up to and i proved her rigth.

I proved her that all humans are the same and that some way humans and vampires will never be a good match, it does sound pretty obvious, but not for someone who is in love.

I have no one to talk to now that Alice left, i mean sure i have friends but how am i suppost to tell them that my vampire girlfriend brother attacked my sister at her birthday party which her vampire boyfriend prepared for her...

I put my earbuds in and get out of the house ready for my run, i have been running when i just think to much, it clears my head, today is raining and it's already nigth but i don't really care i just wanna stop thinking of her and the way she makes me feel.

''Going on a run at this time?'' Dad asks me when i was just about to leave the house. I sigh and nod my head

''Yeah, i need to clear my head.'' i say looking back at him who seems to have a worried expression on his face.

''You and your sister seem to have a lot on your head lately...'' he says making me let out a low yeah before getting out of the house.

While on my run i find myself on the other side of the city which happends to be where the Cullens house is, i slowly stop at their door and look around seeing everything deserted like they were never here.

I try to open the door but it doesn't budge so i take two steps back and kick it breaking it...''and you would think that vampires would have better security.'' i say to myself.

I slowly enter the house and go to the one place my heart takes me to, Rosalie's bedroom, when i get in her stuff is still here, some aren't i look around trying to find something...maybe a letter?

I don't even know why i'm searching for something that's not here, i guess it just hurts knowing she left without saying anything.

I sigh and get out of the house just trying to forget i even went there.

-

I get out of the truck with dad and Bella when sudently he says ''All rigth that's it.'' he says making me and Bella let out a what. ''You both are going to Jacksonville. Live with your mother.'' my dad says making me confused.

''I'm not leaving Forks.'' Bella says and i agree.

''Kids...they aren't coming back, not Edward and not Rosalie.'' he says making me sigh.

''I know.'' i say looking at him.

''It's just not normal, this behavior.'' Dad says to us ''Quite frankly it's scaring the hell out of me and your mother.'' he says talking about Bella's nigthmares and all the times she wakes up screaming.

I look around feeling sad ''Baby, i...don't want you to leave, i don't, but just go. Go to Jacksonville, you guys can make new friends.'' he says making Bella say.

''We like our old friends.'' Bella says looking sad.

''Well, you never see 'em anymore.'' dad says to Bella and me.

''I do, i...'' Bella takes a deep breath ''Im...gonna go shopping with Jessica tomorrow.'' Bella says amking me and dad suprised, dad smiles and bit and says.

''You hate shopping.'' Bella sighs.

''I...need a girls nigth out.'' She says making dad nod

''All rigth...Girls nigth...shopping.'' dad says while he shares a look with Bella ''I like it. Go, buy some stuff'' he says while Bella gets in the car.