Ch.14

When i wape up i feel a wave of sadness hitting me. i miss Rosalie, i think she migth just be scared. All her life Rosalie has been hurt by humans, she was taugh to hide from them and only be in her vampiry group. 

I grab my phone and text her ''i think we should met up'' i say to her. not long after she asnwers with a sure. i get up and get ready, i take a quick shower and in no time i'm out of the house. 

I drive to Rosalie house and when i get there i see Bella ''Bella?'' she turns to me

''Y/n?'' she says confused, but then she sees Rosalie and understads why ''oooh'' i laugh softly and say 

''Yeah, oooh'' i then look up at Rosalie who looks kinda sad, she gives me a small smile,

''I will leave you two.'' my sister says walking away. i walk slowly towards Rosalie 

'' I was thinking that maybe we could go on a walk in the florest?'' she suggest, and i nod.

-

The way to the florest was a quiet, just her asking me how i was. i lean on a rock and look at her ''Rosalie, i really like you, and we have been having this 'thing' for almost a month, but i belive that you are scared, and-and i'm not a toy that you can play with.'' i say, Rosalie sighs and looks at me.

''I-shit...i really like you too Y/n, and i'm scared, all my life humans have hurted me, and i don't want that to happend to, you are a amzing person and i think you deserve better then me.'' She says

''No, you are good enough Rosalie, you are all i want, all my life i have never felt the way i feel around you, you make my heart jump in way i  can't even explain, and i know you are scared because of what happend in the past, but i would never hurt you, i want to protect you in all the ways i can. So please don't come with that bullshit of 'someone better' cause there is no one better.'' Rosalie seems touched by what i said, she sprints towards me and grabs my face bringing me into a kiss.

Ah man i missed her lips, i quickly put my hands on her hips ''I'm sorry i'm such a stubborn idiot.'' i laugh at her and say 

''You are one of those'' i say with my face close to hers and my eyes closed, she softly hits my gut making me open my eyes

''Hey you weren't suppost to agree'' she says laughing, i kiss her in between laughs, suddently i feel a drop of rain on my face 

''Oh i think it's starting to rain'' has i say that mire drops start to come down on us, and in no time it's raining a lot, i look at Rosalie who is looking up at the rain, she then looks at me ''You know something that i have alwayd wanted to do?'' i ask her feeling my clothes start to get really wet

''What?'' Rosalie asks me

''Make out in the rain, it's really romantic'' I say smiling, she smiles back and grabs me by the back of the neck bringing me to a hotted kiss. 

The rain falling in our heads feels even better, ou lips move in our little dance, they are so soft but at the same time hold such a desire. i pull away from her lips and spin her around ''Come on let's dance'' she looks t me laughing 

''You wanna dance?'' and i noded bringing her close to me while we dance slowly 

''Sure why not'' i say slowly, close to her face. Rosalie put's her face on my shoulder while swing around softly, there was no music, but for us the rain was the music, the florest was our stage, all the birds watching was the audience. 

''I want you now.'' Rosalie says pushing me against the tree, she kisses down my neck with her hands roaming my chest,  i feel Rosalie get on her knee, she grabs my croth making me moan ''That's rigth moan for me'' she says with a smirk. 

Rosalie slowly unzips my pants and pulls them down, my boxers are white so with the rain it makes my hard dick very visible, Rosalie licks her lips and grabs my exited buddy, she starts to stroke me througth my boxers ''Come on Rosalie, stop teasing me'' i say wantig her mouth around my cock, she smiles at me and slowly takes my dick out of my boxers, she looks at it licking her lips and then slowly puts the tip in her mouth making me moan ''Ah fuck.'' 

I moan out feeling pleasure, Rosalie then looks up at me and takes me even deeper, my legs shake a bit, i look down at Rosalie and we make eye contact while she sucks my cock, i swear i could have busted at tht exact momment, i grab Rosalie's hair with one hand brinign her head up and down my cock faster ''Ah fuck Yes, i'm close'' i warn Rosalie who is sucking on my cock like her life depends on it. 

She smirks and pulls back from my cock, i groan but then she spits on my cock and strokes it fast, the then gives my tip a little kiss and starts sucking on my tip again still stroking me, i moan loudly when i finally shot my cum to  her tongue, Rosalie sucks up my cum and then drinks it ''Shit, come here'' i say she get's up and i quickly push down her panties and ram myself into her who is wearing a skirt. 

I push her against the same tree and start to pound fast and hard into her, i move my hand to her clit and start rubing it ''You're mine Rosalie Hale.'' i feel her legs shake and her walls close around me ''Are you gonna cum?'' i ask her with a smirk on my face 

''AH, nO-'' she says with a shaky voice, i smirk and start to pound harder into her, suddently she let's out a high oitch moan and her walls clench around me realy hard, telling me she came. 

''I tough you said you weren't cuming?'' i say still pounding into her but now a little bit slower, Rosalie moans and says 

''Damn you Swan.'' i smirk and pic up my speed, i groan feeling my high coming ''I'm getting there Rose.'' i warn her, she groans and her walls clench around me.

''Me too.'' she says, u rub her clit fast, and finally we both cum at the same time, with me shotting my cum deep inside of her.