Chapter One

It was a nice quiet night, Nothing was out of the ordinary.No weird noises, No explosions, No loud sudden noises. Just dead silence. Team Prime was recharging in their own quarters which were located in the base, The human children were already taking home by their guardians. Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead, Agent Fowler was sleeping in the human's area as he wanted to stay for the night due to his home renovations that were currently going on, Nurse Darby was at her home with her son Jack. Not everyone was asleep. Who wouldn't be in Recharge at this time of night?. The team Medic Ratchet. The medic was wide awake as always busy doing some experimenting on some DNA that was supposed to be Predacon however it was a different species, Not particularly Perdacon but it was close enough to it. Not one of the wisest ideas for him to do it at night because something could go wrong and take a turn for the worse but the Medic didn't care one single bit.

He had just focussed on getting the experimenting done, focussing a little too had on this experiment. Gathering the results that had occurred during the experiment and hoping this could help with future battles from the Decepticons that could lead to victory. Everything was so quiet. Deadly silent, Just how Ratchet liked it. The main computer console glowed onto Ratchets faceplates showing how tired the Medic was, the old grumpy medic was tired. You could tell on his faceplates. His optics were half awake, His servos were shaking not too much but noticeable, His movements were slow. Ratchet had attempted to grab another beaker that held a certain chemical for this experiment however he went to grab it but got air instead of that beaker that has a neon yellow colour. That specific beaker that has the important chemical in it was gone. He groaned in frustration.

"I swear to primus if Bulkhead, Wheeljack or even Bumblebee has touched this very important chemical they're going to see a wrench coming their way!" the medic said trying to keep his tone down to not disturb the rest of the base that is currently recharging. He began searching for this chemical, It couldn't have gone far as it was located on the desk where the main computer consoles were and where Ratchet was working. If it magically appeared onto another part of the main room then there has been a ghost or someone has taken the chemical or even someone could have replaced the chemical with something similar. He searched and searched around the main area of the omega outpost one Autobots base until he finally saw it next to some of Wheeljack's Bombs. that he or someone must have left it lying around. That wasn't a good sign, The explosive wrecker could have done something to the chemical to make it dangerous that can cause something big to happen or someone has replaced the chemical with something else that could have been way more explosive than it should have originally been. This was most likely the case but Ratchet didn't put too much thought or effort into it as much as he wanted. He went back to the DNA sample that was on the workspace currently contained in a flask that Agent Fowler provided for Ratchet to use for any experiments which were perfect for this experiment.

He was also handed some other scientific gear that the medic could use at his disposal when and if he needed to that is. Ratchet noticed how all the tools were small and quite delicate due to their size very much different to the size of Ratchets servo although they're small they did the job quite well. It even impressed the medic a little bit. He slowly added the chemical into the DNA sample being careful not to spill any of the sample that he had to pour out of the beaker and into the flask where the DNA was in. Within a few seconds, a reaction started. Ratchet noticed some smoke coming up from his experiment and began to wave his servo to get rid of the smoke. However, it started to come out faster and faster. The medic began coughing and he had forgotten that agent Fowler was in the room with him. He glanced over at Agent Fowler and quickly went over to the Human area as the smoke has gotten worse. He picked up William and cupped him in his servos to try and keep him away from the smoke and inhaling it. The human woke up suddenly to notice he was in a dark but small area.