Chapter Four

The blue and green portal swirled open, The ground bridge had activated and a tall figure stepped through, Blue and red paint colours. It was Optimus who had stepped through into a rocky biome. Perhaps an Old battlefield was here? Or meteors could have structure but nothing on the news said anything about it so perhaps that option wasn't there. The biome is just like Jasper Nevada however without a few features like the scorching heat that was radiating from the sun and the grainy, rough texture like substance. Which was sand. Sand would get stuck everywhere on the cybertronians frame, Even in the small cracks and crevices! before the groundbridge closed behind him, A smaller figure that was on all fours had appeared through the Groundbridge.Ratchet.Even after Primes orders about staying in Base, The medic knew himself that the Prime would need backup and if he was the only one for it then so be it. He quickly rushed over towards a rock so he would be caught by Optimus. If he did, It wouldn't have ended well.

Ratchet carefully peaked his helm out from behind a rock as he saw Optimus head into a direction. heading towards where the Decepticon signal was radiating from. Ratchet couldn't let Optimus get out of his sight. Who knows what will happen to him if Ratchet lost sight of him. Decepticon ambush? Sudden death? A severe injury? The options are endless here! There's no predicting what could happen. Even with the Decepticons being behind this all. There just was no telling what the Decepticons could do. They are like little demons of evil with Satan. Megatron in other words really. So he attempted to carefully sneak behind Optimus. It wasn't often that Ratchet would disobey Optimus's orders however in this case he had to. Without knowing, Ratchet has stepped on a stick. Great job Ratchet. You have just blown your fragging cover. When Ratchet had stepped on that stick. The stick had snapped causing a rather loud sound. Optimus had heard the stick snap. He immediately turned around and transformed his servo into a blaster. Looking for any signs of danger. Ratchet quickly hide behind a rock to avoid being detected by Optimus. Ratchet held in his ventilations to stop himself from creating more noises.

The Prime Saw nothing and lowered his weapon down. Ratchets spark was racing, he knew if Optimus had found out that he had snuck out of the base without his permission and against his orders. It would have not ended very well for the Medic at all. Optimus soon turned around and started to head towards the Decepticon borders. The closer they got the more they heard blaster shots from the Decepticons. Optimus being the prime that he is, Jumped in blindly and began to shoot at the Decepticons. Classic Optimus to go in blindly half the time. Though some things are better without a plan anyway. Ratchet being the hard tough nut medic approached with caution as he watched Optimus blasting through the Decepticons without any struggles. Yet anyway.

The medic had to turn off his comlink so he wouldn't get caught by the Decepticons wouldn't find out that the prime had gotten back up and two Optimus would have found him if he heard Ratchets comlink go off and cause a distraction. Optimus kept shooting the Decepticon warriors one by one as they were slowly overpowering him. This wasn't good whatsoever. Not one bit, The medic sighed as this was his time that he had to step in. That was enough evidence that Optimus needed help as soon as the Prime got struck down by Starscream from up above, The others would have warned them about Starscream however they weren't here and Optimus was too busy fending off the Decepticon guards to even realise that Starscream had appeared. Ratchet ran towards the edge and jumped off it were some of the guards were.

Ratchets frame began to unravel itself as he began to transform into his regular bot self. His armour plates separated from each other, His T-cog whirling to life as he got back into his Orignal form. Although his ears and tail still showed. Soon enough as gravity pulled Ratchet down and he had fallen on some of the Decepticon soldiers that were started to surround the Prime. Optimus looked up to see Ratchet was right here with him. Optimus was gonna have to talk to ratchet about this as the Medic was worse than Miko about disobeying orders.