Chapter Three

The blue and Red truck with grey piping coming out of the back of his front where his seats, steering wheel and the driving necessities were. The Prime was taking a must needed drive, Just to get out of base for a bit from all this chaos that was currently happening and get time to himself before he returned back to the chaos which was a little enjoyable as long as no one got injured during the process that is. Between Ratchet throwing his wrenches, Wheeljack exploding something, Arcee complaining about something, Bulkhead destroying something that belongs to the Medic, Bumblebee getting excited and the humans. Well? They're just being humans and do what they do best. Annoy the bots especially the Medic. He drove on the old and slightly withered road which had holes, tears, cracks and even some of the tar has come off the road from all the usage of the human cars, trucks, vans, busses and other Transport they have that they got around with. Even the white lines on the road are slowly withering away due to the usage!

The Prime kept driving, He was honestly somewhat enjoying the peace that was outside. Of course while on the road other cars were present at the time. Travelling up and down the road, Trying to get to their designation. while the humans were driving, They were currently trying to keep an eye on the road until they saw Optimus. A red and blue truck with silver piping on the back, The humans haven't seen that Truck model with the exact same paint job and if they did well it was quite a rare sight that they would see a red and Blue truck driving about on the roads with no carriage or trailer attached to the truck itself. The Prime kept focussing on the road not paying attention to all the staring he had received by the Humans themselves, But honestly? He thought it was a compliment or something which he wouldn't have minded.

The sky was slightly cloudy grey fluffy clouds covered the bright beautiful blue colour that the sky was. The news this morning said it was going to rain as Optimus did accidentally eavesdrop in the conversation the news reporter had with the Audience. It seemed pointless to talk to a camera that was currently broadcasting the news to all the TVs that were currently watching it which seemed weird to the Cybertronians as they still haven't got to understand earth's culture as they were busy in the middle of a war to even ask and learn about is more. but Optimus would sometimes believe the news reporter and he would sometimes not believe the news reporter at all or even being unsure about the News reporter giving out the information that was provided and given out to the public.

But Optimus had to respect the news reporter anyway, Just for safety precautions about earth's climate and what was going on around the world, For the safety of the humans that they were protecting and the safety of the primes teams. Whether he liked it or not, During his long drive on the old, withered road, the peace had sort have gotten to him a bit too much for his liking. As he was so used to all the noise and the chaos that was happening at the base he kind of forgotten what peace and quiet were. So he turned on his centre console and put on the radio, He was switching between channels to get the channel he liked or one he was particularly interested in, like calming music, rock music, pop or even country music. There were so many channels for the prime to choose from until he found one he had been interested in. He had settled with a broadcasting station that had shared different kinds and unique stories that the humans would share with each other which had caught the attention of the Prime himself. Which he didn't think himself to be interested but he may as well listen to all the stories the humans are telling just to either get to know about them a little better or even to know their own culture. He was listening in to the different stories that were broadcasted onto the radio while he was driving when he saw a dark grey object flying through the sky clearly not blending in with the clouds however the aircraft looked like it was going to crash for an emergency landing.