Author Note

Hello beautiful creatures,
Hope September (or whatever month you're reading this in) is treating you with appropriate caution and respect.

I'm back just in time for the start of school/uni!
I know most of the guys that know me, know me from the BNHA and Haikyuu fandoms, but this story was begging me...and the Weasley Twins had me convinced I wasn't asexual for like...years.
On that point, I raise my hands and acknowledge this is low-key an author insert. Delphi Lovegood has many traits I wish I had, but she shares my humour and dress sense, and constant fluctuations between whimsy and stone cold logic.

I had hoped to start publishing when I had actually finished writing this completely, but I promised the end of August as a deadline, so at the first of September, I'm resolved to make a start. Besides I'll be able to write more once I get back to Uni anyway.
As of now I have 40 chapters unillustrated but proof read, I expect this story to be no more than sixty chapters...but anyone who followed my early days with 'The Emerald Prince', will know my predictions tend to be serious underestimates.

Things to note:

If you find typos, plot holes etc, do comment them, and if you have questions, do ask them - I will never consider them stupid or obvious, they will help me find areas and explanations I did not do well enough so I can improve this story.

I do not expect this story to require much in the way of trigger warnings, but I will mark them where I think they are needed. I am certainly no true marker of what could trigger readers though, so if you read something that you think I should have had warnings against, do comment.

All the art is my own, and if you like it, please check out my Instagram account:
ellogical_art

As I said before, I have not finished illustrating (any of the chapters), and I have not finished writing the book, as such I will only be updating once a week.

As always, all comments are welcome, including constructive but discluding those written purely to cause hurt.
I hope, as I always do with these little fanfics of mine, to bring you joy.
And in the adjusted words of Luna Lovegood; "Come on whimsy, the readers don't want to read your nattering right now, they're just too polite to say so."
Go read marvellous oddities, do tell me what you think!