☆2☆

Before you know it your in the plants course. You have a hard time finding out which one is Willow, until this girl suddenly approaches you.

"Hi! I'm Willow, I had Luz last period and she told me a bit about you, you're Y/n right?" She asks.

"Oh! Yeah!" You nod.

"Hi! I'm Willow, oh.. wait I already said that.. silly me." She giggles.

"It's okay, it happens." You chuckle.

"So... plants isn't all that hard, I highly specialize in it, I've been interested in plants my whole life! I've always had this sort of connection with them." She explains.

"I actually have too, I'm really good at taking care of them and helping them grow and saving them Incase they are wilting... my dad is a worker in the emperors coven and I go there often to mend the plants there." You explain.

"Um, i do know that there is ways to fight with magic too, I'm not all that good with it though, I only know how to extend growth and heal." You explain.

"Oh! I could help you with that, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it, the plant course deals with a lot of relaxation and patience, as long as you aren't too rowdy or anything this is perfect for you." She grins.

You're a pretty easygoing person, I mean you do have some times your a bit weird but your good at maintaining the basic needs of basic and certain matters.

Everything in plants was fairly easy to understand, Willow was very kind, everyone here seems a lot more patient and understanding with you which you incredibly value.

Finally it was lunch time, you head off with Willow to your lunch table where you see Luz and Amity sitting and talking.

"Hey Y/n!" Luz grins.

"Hi!" You smile.

"How were your classes? Everything seem to be doing okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, Amity and Willow are both really smart." You grin.

"That's my friends for ya! We the best!" Luz exclaims pumping her fist in the air.

"Sorry I'm late! Lunch line took forever.." a voice from behind says.

"Oh hello! Who's this?" The boy asks looking at you.

"Oh! Gus, Y/n, Y/n, Gus!" Luz says pointing at the both of us.

"Gus and i are in your illusions class which is 2nd to last hour." Luz explains.

"And Gus, y/n is new here! She's pretty cool!" Luz says holding a thumbs up

"Nice to meetcha! I'm Augustus, but as you can already tell, my nicknames Gus!" He says,

"Oh hey Y/n, you sometimes go to the emperors castle right?" Luz asks.

You nod.

"Do you have any ideas of emperor belos' next plan?" Luz asks.

"Hmm.." you think,

Everyone turns to look at you.

"I'm not sure, I hear them talking about a door or something? But I don't know all I do is tend the plants there." You simply say.

"Oh! You happen to know anything about the golden guard?" Luz then asks.

"Oh! Him? Um.. kinda? I've only seen him a couple times walking around the hallways, he always seems like he's going on another mission after mission." You say looking down.

"You ever talk to him?" Gus asks.

"Um... we talked a little, actually, it was about a year ago, he was walking down the hallway and he complimented my flowers I planted, um, the second time he just apologized for bumping into me, he seems nice, I guess." You smile.