☆31☆

It was the next morning. you were supposed to be arriving soon to see Hunter, and clean his room, check up on his missions, all that stuff.

He didn't answer his necklace at all last night, it started to make you worried. Was he mad at you? He didn't even really give you like a hug or anything when he left the other day.

You make your way through the door and walk up the stairs, you can't help but notice someone following you but when you turn around no one is there.

You finally make your way to Hunters room and knock on the door.

"Hello? Hunter?" You say.

"Don't come in." He says.

"What why not?" You say, leaning against the door.

"Don't come in!" He says.

There's a lot of rummaging going on in the room. You start getting a little worried.

"I'm coming in." You say.

"WAIT NO!" He says.

You open the door to see him cleaning up a bunch of books on the floor and trying to cram a broken bookshelf in his closet, with tape all over his damaged bed frame.

"Hunter... what happened?" You say slowly approaching.

"Nothing, I had a mistake! I uh.." Hunter says muttering.

"Let me help." You say.

"No!" He says.

"Hunter it's my job anyway to help you." You say.

"I don't want you to feel obligated to do all my work, I don't wanna treat you like a little housewife or something, you're more than that." He sighs, cleaning up his mess.

"No, Hunter, I want to help." You say helping clean up the broken parts of the bookshelf.

You look him in the eyes and his face looks all annoyed angry and sad in a way, he looks like he's going through something.

"Hunter, okay, okay, stop." You say dragging him away from cleaning the broken bookshelf.

"No no, let me clean this." He says.

"Hunter!" You yell.

He looks at you, he looks like he has a frog in his throat and he's trying not to throw up, or burst into tears. His face is red and sweaty.

You drag him to sit down on the bed, and you sit beside him.

"Talk to me, what's wrong?" You say.

He starts crying. You've never seen him cry before. You start to get really worried now.

"Hey it's okay." You say giving him a hug.

He just sobs and cries, a lot. You hold him tight.

"I cant talk about it, it'll only make things worse. B-but Flapjack, he ran away because of me and now I don't know where he is." Hunter cries.

"I need to know why he ran away." You say.

"I was angry, and I scared him." Hunter says.

"Why were you angry?" You say.

He looks at you and then looks around and gets up. He walks towards his door and opens it, and looks from side to side to make sure no one is listening.

No one's there. So he comes back inside and he sits down on the bed next to you.

"Belos knows, he knows I've been ditching missions to spend time with you." He whispers.