☆33☆

Hunter POV

Hunter is walking around the castle, just strolling around out of boredom, he wanted to let you rest in case you were tired so he left you be. He was currently reporting to the filing room to report his manticore mission to schedule it off as completed. As he was walking around, he noticed that the castle seems rather quiet today, not a lot of people out and about.

He decided to go the the library for a bit and read before going back to you. He was reading Bones to Earth, it was one of his favorite books. He's reread it so many times.

After he was done reading he decided to make his way back to you. He ended up passing a fellow guard carry a giant trash bag about to haul it in the trash shoot. Hunter stared at him for a while as he was dragging the giant trash bag to the trash shoot.

Hunters fingers were twitching as he was watching the guard drag the giant trash bag, he wanted to say something.

The guard picked up the trash bag about to dump it into the trash shoot. But that's when Hunter spoke up.

"Wait!" Hunter said, making the guard stop.

The guard stopped and tilted his head slightly on confusement.

"I'll take it out don't worry, you're relieved for the day take it off!" Hunter said shooing the guard away.

"Oh, okay?" The guard mumbled walking off.

Hunter waited till the guard left and that the entire hall was empty. He then opened the trash bag and started digging frantically through it.

"Nope... no... no... ew no..." he mumbled pushing things aside.

"Aha! I found one." He said grabbing something.

It was a shard of the necklace that Belos broke. He held it close to his chest and let out a sigh of relief. He continued digging in the trash to find more of the pieces of the necklace. He was hoping if he found all of them he could mend it back together.

He did end up finding some more pieces even the tiniest specks of the necklace. He managed to pull them all out. He let out a sigh of relief and retied the garbage bag and sent it down the shoot.

Hunter stared at the broken pieces of his necklace and smiled brightly. He shoved them into his pocket and then went to the bathroom to clean himself off, he was digging in the trash after all. He also cleaned off the shards of the necklace.

After he was done cleaning himself off, he went back into his room to check if you were awake. He slowly peered his head through the door. You were still asleep, but he went in anyway, he wasn't gonna bother you.

He walked over to his desk and plopped the shattered pieces of the necklace down on them and finagled through his head to find some tools to mend it back together.

He put on some goggles because he has to weld them back together, and began fixing the necklace.

You wake up to buzzing noises and you can feel heat. You turn over to see Hunter sitting at his desk , back slouched trying to do something.

You sit and peer over his shoulder. He looks like he's making something or fixing something.

"Well Goodmorning." He said not even looking at you.

"Oh gosh, you could tell I'm awake?" You say

He laughs to himself a little.

"What are you working on?" You say standing up,
Resting your arm on his shoulder.