How Hannibal looks after reader with chronic pain

I am going through a pain flare up. Plss

- Hannibal is a doctor and is very empathetic, he spends a lot of time looking through his medical books to try and discover what might be the reason for your pain.

- He carries with you anything which makes you feel better, tablets, a pocket-sized heat or ice pack or anything else. When he sees you starting to disassociate or react to the pain he will quietly offer you pain relief.

- He is very good at noticing your little symptoms which is important, especially when you do not tell people about your pain. He remembers how you act when you are having a flare up and is careful not to do things to make your pain worse.

- Hannibal understands that chronic pain is not just physical, but also has a mental cost, therefore, Hannibal always makes sure to look after your mental health.

- Hannibal when you have bad flare ups is at your beaconed call, he will make sure you are warm, distracted, fed and watered. If you need a certain food he is happy to make it or drive any place to buy ingredients. 

- He knows the best doctors to refer you to, and he will use his distinguished name to get you an appointment. If the doctors think you are lying or underestimate it, then Hannibal will immediately find a new doctor, and if the doctor is especially bad, you may find the doctor on your plate.

- Hannibal feels genuinely sorry that you are in so much pain. He wishes that he could relieve your pain and make you happy just by his touch and his love. However that is not possible, therefore, he will always look after you.