How Hannibal would react to you trying to take your life

TW:  suicide, suicide by poison

- Hannibal would, for the first time be truly worried. He finds you with the bottle in your hand. Immediately he would take it from your hand gently, check the contents and place it in his pocket for safekeeping. 

- He would immediately take you to the hospital, although he has medical knowledge, he does not know about what you drank and wishes for another opinion to make sure you are safe and well. He will sit with you in the waiting room for however long it takes or the time of day (or night). He will also stay with you through treatments and any mental health meetings to make sure you are calm and safe.

- Hannibal will use his important name to push you through to see the best doctor available and fight for you so that you are taken care of. If he sees anything wrong with the treatment then you may not see the doctor or nurse again and instead, you will have a doctor who knows Hannibal well.

- He is not angry at you, on the country, Hannibal is worried for you and understands, having looked after many patients with suicidal thoughts and tendencies. He made a promise when you first met that he would protect you, no matter what, and when he saw you, the bottle in your hand, he felt like he had failed you like he had failed Misha all those years ago.

- When you are out of the hospital, Hannibal will look after you. If you want to talk, he will listen, if you want to just be held he will do. Hannibal will do anything that he thinks will make you happier and calmer. He will stop work for a little while to keep an eye on you and spend some time looking after you.

- Slowly, Hannibal will take you through the process of therapy when you are ready, to help you to understand your emotions and stop your thoughts. If you need medication he can prescribe you, paying any money required to help you.