Chapter 10

Everything went well for the elements considering it's their first day .

Of course there were a little bit of problem such as taufan vandalized a wall , blaze stealing the chicken mascot , thorn making man eating plants with the help of solar , Ais being in detention because he slept on the teachers lounge his reason is the couch is very comfy , tanah trying his best to catch all of them , solar insulting Yaya's biscuits .....
The worst part was halilintar almost killed a teacher cuz it kept arguing with him .

But it was nothing that they can handle ...
Everything was totally fine.

All of them went back to the house and saw boboiboy doing some little chores helping his grandfather.

" Hey your back home now , how is your first day ? " Asked tok aba while carrying some boxes.

" Fine I guess " Ais answered as he rummaged through his bag .

" Rough first day but we handled it pretty good " taufan added however boboiboy  wasn't convince.The elements groan in frustration  but gempa told boboiboy not to worry .

" You'll get the hang of it besides after when I'm healed I'll join you in school " the elementals smiled at their owner and went back inside .

Time Skip

Gempa was preparing the bedsheets and mattresses . They agreed to play some board games before going to bed .

" How about we watch some movies " trio troublemakers cheered at the idea and used their secret weapon .... THE PUPPY DOG EYES on gempa.

Gempa nodded his head cannot resist the eyes of hopefulness.
All of them gathered in the living room and started the movie marathon .

After the 22th movie halilintar and Ais ready got tired .

" Finally it's over , how about we do something else now like maybe sleeping" halilintar agreed to Ais however the others didn't.

" No way there is 2 more movies left and it's the phantom ghost and another detective Conan , we can't miss it, got that " blaze said as his brothers agreed except for halilintar and Ais who just glared at their brother.

Boboiboy watched the detective conan until the end and it was awesome .

"It's already 12 , we should go back to bed " muttered boboiboy .

Boboiboy them felt something on his shoulder. He glanced at a sleeping gempa and chuckled to himself.

" This is what you get when watching to much tv " thought boboiboy while patting gempa's head.

" Hey halilintar can you switch with me , I need to go the bathroom " he whispered at his other side however halilintar was also has fallen asleep on his other shoulder . Boboiboy sweatdropped and look at the other elementals sleeping surrounding boboiboy with nowhere to escape.

" How am I supposed to get to the bathroom" boboiboy mentally screamed at himself .

Time Skip

Halilintar woke up early , he was suprised to be on his mattress since he remembered watching TV with the others. But his back hurts and he doesn't really know why .

He glanced on his other side to see his owner sleeping with him , now it was really confusing .
He pushed all his thoughts when he realized he wasn't the only one awake.

" Oh Hali , good morning" greeted gempa  as he folded his blankets .

" Good morning , why am I here?"

" Because you live here"

" No , I meant why am I in the mattress last thing I remember I was clearly on the couch with all of you" exclaimed halilintar while rubbing his back.
" And also why does my back hurts ? "

" Well about that ....."

Flashback

12:30 pm

Boboiboy nudge gempa's head trying to gently wake him up . Gempa's eyes open revealing his owner shivering in the cold.

" Uhh hmm sorry boboiboy "

"It's fine , can you help with them , I really need to go to the bathroom" boboiboy scratched his head and pointed at halilintar sleeping.

" Sure "
" Thanks now excuse me "
Boboiboy silently ran to the bathroom just in time , gempa chuckled at this and tried to think of some plan to carry all of them upstairs.

"  Ok I'm done " said BoBoiBoy as he walked towards gempa and the sleeping elementals.

" Can you help carry them up "

" Uhhhh gempa , isn't it much easier if we wake them ? "

" Hehehe they are heavy sleepers even if halilintar and solar are light sleepers , I'm sure they won't wake up easily because of the time they slept"  exclaimed gempa but boboiboy never buy the explanation though .

The two boys then quitely carry two elementals first which is taufan and blaze . The two were practically snoring so loud .

Then after that they carried halilintar and Ais , but boboiboy seemed to be complaining that ais was heavy . Boboiboy tripped on the stairs that made the lightning element hurt his back especially when gempa was carrying him and hit the wall.

" Hey I am not heavy " defend Ais already awake from hearing this flashback.

" Is that why my back hurts !?"

Trio troublemakers laugh after hearing this that only made the ice element embarrassed.

" You could just woke us up but you had to do it the hard way

Gempa carried solar last since boboiboy was tired and slept on halilintar 's mattress.

Gempa looked at halilintar and boboiboy and took a picture of them on boboiboy's phone .

" Hehe this is totally worth it "

End of flashback

The elementals were speechless but decided to forget what happened. Boboiboy was now fully awake except for solar though.

" We'll be preparing for school now , Hali can you please wake up solar ?" Halilintar grinned evilly planning something stupid .

Boboiboy went to the kitchen with gempa helping him make breakfast.

" What do you want for breakfast?" Asked gempa while lighting up the stove

" Some fried rice will be nice though "

" You got it "

Boboiboy mixed up some eggs and and preparing the drinks.
Until they heard a scream.......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HALI HOW COULD YOU !! "

END OF CHAPTER