Chapter 29 ( effort )

Author : I'm here to bring you an update !! Yey 😆

I've been doing a lot of brainstorming on this chapter cuz we all know that the climax or the finale is so much harder to write , so instead of exploding my brain for another week , I planned to make this a more lyrical fight scene .

Ever heard of Steven universe yet , well this will be based on the " Truth " lyrics .
So I hope you did because it will make no sense if you try reading the chapter .

Enjoy !!

Warning : possible fluff or violence , inappropriate languages, bad plot , bad grammar mistakes , it needs more imagination .

Credit to : Steven universe lyrical

00000000000000000000000000000000

" Solar ...... " Boboiboy heavily breathed as he stared at the light element dark voiding eyes.

Boboiboy took a step forward and stared at the element cold dark voiding eyes .

" Dare to take another step , and you will be asking for a death wish boboiboy " Retakka grinned got wider as the other elements glared at him menacingly .

" What are you planning to do? Even if solar is the most powerful , he still can't win against the six of us at the same time " taufan boasted at the same time receiving a smack from gempa .

" Oh I know however you won't consider the fact that you can never dare to hurt your own brother ~" Retakka put his hands on solar shoulders .

" Why you - " blaze was about to pounce on him before boboiboy block his way .

" No we can't hurt him , solar old self is still there somewhere ! " Boboiboy reasoned .

" Well atleast you have a brain dare stupid boy !! " Retakka kept insulting him which made the elements more frustrated .

Boboiboy didn't really give the evil monkey attention, he was focus on how to bring solar back to normal .

But before he could even take another step, a sharp pain in his ribcage was felt when retakka appeared Infront of him giving a hard punch which send the hero falling backwards .

The five elements shouted his name before rushing towards him , they didn't have time to even feel solar flinching in his spot .

The light element could feel pain inside him as he just stand there watching .

" That felt very satisfying !! Hahaha ha" Retakka laughed greedily savoring  the moment to take a look at the painful expression his enemy made .

" You dirty punk !! " Blaze pounce on him but was immediately stopped when solar quickly shielded retakka .
Solar used his light beam to hit blaze hurting his brother in the process .

" Ha haha !! It's very clear that your no match for my servant !! " Retakka laughed hysterically .

" Blaze !! " Ais and thorn rushed over to him but was quickly stopped when solar pointed his fingers in a shooting position .

As much as the elements wanted to end this villains life they were still traumatized by what happened to them , like they were trapped in an endless world of pain and abuse .

" Finish that pathetic element " Retakka growled .

Somehow solar's body had moved to the command without him controlling it , he felt so guilty that he was hurting the people he loved and he can't stop himself . There's so much pressure inside him to the point that no matter how hard he fights back it's still give in .